BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Gorgeous Holiday Gift Set: Eau de parfum spray (3.4 fluid ounces) Eau de parfum rollerball (0.34 fluid ounces) Body lotion (3.4 fluid ounces) Cosmetic case see more...

Nicole l.
Plainville, CT
This makes a great gift set for any one out there who loves Michael Kors. I have purchased this as a Christmas present for someone and they loved it. The smell was very great and it comes with a travel size one that you can just stick in your purse. It also comes with a clutch that you can throw all of these in
Taisha L.
Michael Kors, this is my daily fragrance.. I always get compliments when I wear it. I absolutely love it and I've purchased it 3 times, can't get enough of it!!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
I purchased this for my mother in law not knowing what to get her! She loved it! A unique blend of different scents that are packaged nicely!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful fragrance by Michael Kors it's a light clean airy fragrance, maybe more of a spring or summer fragrance.
Victoria H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I got this gift set for my mom's birthday this year! The scent is very classy and the bag that comes with it is really nice!
Jazmin C.
North Las Vegas, NV
Great gift for any occasion. Smells greaat!! Really pretty in how it presents itself. Great for any age 15 to 100!!
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great! my favorite perfume. I get compliments on it all the time. My favorite one is the jasmine.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
This one is a lovely scent, but a little heavy for me. I prefer the old hollywood scent by MK.