Michael Kors Gold Rose Edition For Women uploaded by Kayla D.Michael Kors Gold Rose Edition For Women uploaded by Christine M.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Gold Rose Edition For Women
  • "Stays on your skin for a long time and I always get compliments!" in 3 reviews
Alicia A.
Red Bluff, CA
It smells so pretty like roses but it is overwhelming at first and makes me so dizzy. The smell is strong but not long lasting. The price for the bottle is not expensive but not the best considering there are cheaper alternatives. Its not hard to find a pretty rose smelling perfume that lasts longer and less harsh on my nose.
Kayla D.
American fork, UT
Love love love the scent so much, one of my favorite scents, how ever I put it on my neck with the roller balls and my neck is breaking out in a huge rash. Not 100% if it was caused by this but it is the only different thing Ive done. Will post up date on The rash but it dies smell ammmmmazing ūüėā
Nicole
Again rose gold is one of my favorite colors, and scents. I love the bottle, the hint of pink and the addictive scent. Must have, and will have your man waiting on you hand a foot. Nothing needs to be changed, they nailed it!
Alexis I.
Charlotte, NC
I stumbled upon this in Sephora and fell in love. I really liked the Gold and wasn't familiar with this scent. It's a nice balance of florals and musk with a hint of spice. A little def goes a long way and it lasts for hours. It's a classic scent that can be worn daily or for special occasions. Very feminine .
Michelle S.
This has quickly become my signature scent. It's very similar to the original though I like it a bit more. I find it to be soft yet noticeable. I get compliments whenever I wear it. Plus, the bottle is quite beautiful and looks nice on my vanity. My only issue is finding it! I've only been able to get my hands on it at certain stores. Yes, it's expensive but not as much as some other luxury brands.
Nicole B.
Marquette, MI
While I prefer Micheal Kors fashion and bags, I enjoy this scent. I received this as a gift. I would not pick it for my self, a little too bright of a scent for me. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I fell in love with this sent. I it is gentle enough not to overpower but still be detected. The bottle is narrow and easily fits into a purse if you need to freshen up on the go.
Niomi A.
I like it. It reminds me of Chloe a little bit. Only a little because it has this flowery smell to it. I find myself describing Chloe as a rose kind of smell to it and it's similar but different. If that makes sense. Anyway I like it. I could definitely switch it up btwn Chloe and MK's which has become my signature scent. It's nice to have another perfume that I really like.
Sarah C.
Yuba City , CA
I received this fragrance as a gift and really enjoyed it, though I was hesitant because I am very sensitive to strong fragrances. However, this fragrance is subtle yet still manages to last all day. I can't comment on price because I didn't purchase it myself. Would buy again for myself, or as a gift!
Hailey A.
I received a sample of this perfume at Macy's. I tried it out the next day and was quite surprised. Not only is the scent great, but so is the staying power! At the end of my day I could still smell it, and didn't have to reapply. I will definitely be picking up a full size!
Kadesha L.
Brooklyn , NY
I just received this fragrance as a gift, I have to say I am far from disappointed! It is light seductive and noticeable. Good enough to wear everyday. Ladies get your hands on this you have to try it!
Stephanie F.
San Marcos, CA
How long does it last looking to invest but hesistant..
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
What does this scent remind you of?
Carolina M.
Pomona, CA
How strong is the scent and does the scent last long .
Brittany H.
Rochester, MN
Is this a very strong fragrance, or is it more of a subtle one?
lindsey j.
Scottsdale, AZ
Can you describe this scent to me? Is it fresh/clean or flowery or musky?