BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Glam Nail Lacquer Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This polish is beautiful sparkling bronze that was perfect for my liquid gold nail art. It's a thick opaque formula that goes on smoothly. I used the shade rock star.
Lisa C.
Love the packaging of this nail polish. It’s a gorgeous color. My favorite color too . I never use this product . It would be my first time. It’s a gorgeous bottle.
Clover T.
Decatur , GA
I was so excited because the packaging is so beautiful. But, I tried it two times and the second time it chipped on me the same day. I was so disappointed as I love the color selections but the formula didn't cut it for me.
Ashley N.
I received this as a gift and I was so excited to try it out. I love the color and the polish lasted a lot longer than cheaper alternatives. I'd say worth the money!
Ximena C.
Seattle, WA
I love the shades but it comes off very easy and the coverage is not very good. I have to put 2-3 layers to get the color I want. The bottle is cute though.
Angela K.
In love with the packaging I got the color white! I was excited to try it out but the color turn out to be very creamy which sucks overall still like it
Charlene T.
St Augustine, FL
My favorite thing about these nail lacquers is how quickly they dry. The first time i tried them, I was shocked! And the colors are pretty cute
Alexandra F.
Kensington, MD
I love the packaging but mien chipped of a little fast but it was such a cute shade. Mabye if there was a gel version i would get more
Danielle C.
Carrboro, NC
Luxury brand nail polish action looks impressive! Worth the splurge! I received mine as a gift, but I'd be willing to buy.
Lis D.
Delano , CA
I didn't know Michael kors had some
Nail polish.. This color is rocking I so love it, maybe I'll try and purchase it
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Who has tried Michael Kors nail polish?! How does it compare to other brands? Worth it?
Jessica G.