BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Glam Jasmine Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Is this your favorite Michael Kors perfume?2 Answers
  • Does this perfume have a strong Jasmine scent? Are there...2 Answers
Becky S.
This was designed several years ago as part of a 3 way launch for Michael Kors- Sexy, Sporty and Glam. The Glam fragrance falls in the middle as far as my favourites. I like the sleek, simple packaging and design with all 3 bottles.
The Galm is strongly jasmine based with some type of fresh minty element and I think sandalwood in the base amongst other notes of course. It seems to last moderately long on my skin and isn't too overpowering.
Liza S.
Irving, TX
Not much on a floral smell but this caught my attention. It was basically love at first “smell”. And its very long lasting. I can smell it next time when i wear the clothes. Would totally recommend. Love it.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This is a beautiful Winter perfume Long lasting Pretty affordable for Michael kors brand Love the bottle the gold on the lead the see through any concede that the perfume and self is a light pink love the smell of it I can explain it fresh but fruity at the same time
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Michael Kors Glam Jasmine Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz A simply love this perfume. A fresh floral scent of this perfume is to die for. Every time I wear it I get asked what I am wearing.
Ashley F.
Amazing!!! I usually get the rise gold scent but was accidentally sent this one by Amazon. Turns out, it was a great mistake! This smells so flowery and fresh! It stays on all day with just a few sprays too. If you like the Michael Kors Rose Gold, then you will love this bad boy!
Lorena P.
I love the way this smells! It gives a floral/ sweet smell. It stays on all day. It's a little pricey but totally worth it! You can find this at a Macy's, Sephora, ulta beauty store.. I would definitely recommend you try this when you get the chance. This has been my go to lately.
Lais R.
Glam jasmine is one of my favorite scents. I wish it would stay on longer. It is pricey since you have to keep reapplying. I would invest my money on a different brand that stays on all day.
Erica F.
Naperville, IL
great and sexy fragrance. essence of flowers, wood and citrus it feels like clean and fresh. It has long lasts, i just have to apply it in the morning and it stays all day on my body. draws compliments everywhere that i go wearing it.
id say the only cons is that the perfume is a little pricey, you cant go wrong with Michael kors though .
highly recommend!!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I bought this and I'm not going to say it's a bad product or that I had any big problems with it. It just wasn't the right type for me. The smell wasn't something i really liked. It smelled a little to older for me. I played 60$ for mine so it wasn't to expensive but I know some of the bigger bottles get more expensive. This is a very strong smell and really stands out. If that's something your looking for then I recommend this product to you!
Maya S.
Esto fue diseñado hace varios años como parte de un lanzamiento de 3 vías para Michael Kors-Sexy, Sporty y Glam. La fragancia Glam cae en el medio en cuanto a mis favoritos. Me gustan los envases y el diseño elegantes y sencillos con las 3 botellas.El Galm está fuertemente basado en jazmín con algún tipo de elemento de menta fresca y creo que el sándalo en la base, entre otras notas, por supuesto. Parece durar moderadamente largo en mi piel y no es demasiado abrumador.
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
Is this your favorite Michael Kors perfume?
C C.
Sun City, CA
Does this perfume have a strong Jasmine scent? Are there any other scents mixed with it? Does it last a while or fade quickly?

Sephora