Michael Kors Glam Jasmine Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz uploaded by Liepa M.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Glam Jasmine Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Nicole S.
Denver, IA
I've worn this perfume for quite awhile. It's a very classy scent. Stays put all day and isn't overpowering. I have this in the big bottle, travel, smaller size, and roll on!! I'd say it's well worth the price!
Sarai R.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this! Honestly, Michael Kors can do no wrong in the fragrance department! I purchased this at Ulta back in December. First time I bought it, but won't be the last. It really has staying power. I can't wait till the gift set some out again for the Holiday season!
ROCIO M.
Laredo, TX
Absolutely love this!!!! Michael kors cant go wrong on delicious fragances!!! This is the second time i buy it!!!? All of michael kors fragances smell delicious!!! Theyre my favorite!!!
Pure G.
Chantilly, VA
Love this perfume! It has a nice fragrance to it nothing too strong. Everyone is always complimenting me and asking what perfume i have on.
Heather B.
Denver, NC
My aunt wore this at our Christmas party and it smelt amazing! I will be purchasing soon!
Liepa M.
Bristol
Quite strong smell, but i love it anyway!! I choose this at the winter time as my everyday scent. The perfume is long lasting. One spray on the clothes can last up to a week or more. 💁🏻✨
Melissa P.
Norwalk, CT
What is a similar fragrance to this?

Walmart