BY MICHAEL KORS

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Jen N.
Elmira, NY
This fragrance is AMAZING! I only have to spray a little bit on for it to last all day long! Ladies, you will be so happy after you use this for the first time and will have anyone that comes into contact with you wondering what scent you are wearing! Compliments are always nice :)
Briana R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell! You just spray twice and the smells stays with you the whole day. The smell is not that strong so it doesn't give me headache like other perfumes.
Jessy P.
San Diego , CA
This is hands down my favorite perfume. It has a very musky scent that ends up floral on me. Gold, White, Coral, Original. They are ALL fantastic.
Kara H.
Lexington, SC
This is one of my favorite fragrances. I have quite a few in my rotation but always get complements on the days I wear this.
Amanda H.
Sharpsburg, GA
This is one of my favorite smells.like fruit loops to me lol but it's expensive so I get travel size but I love this smell
Talissa G.
The smell is so soft I fell in love with it , I wear it every time go out , I get really nice compliments ,,,
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
Beautiful classy scent. Good for professional use. Love the brand, the watches and the bags too! :)
Jeanette V.
This perfume is great! I love the smell of it. It's not to heavy or overwhelming.