MICHAEL KORS Extreme Speed Eau de Toilette

Break boundaries with Michael Kors Extreme Speed, designed for the man who commands life with sleek style and energy. Coriander and spices are layered with distinctive woods and patchouli for a modern, dynamic masculinity.

Será que puedo obtener una muestra ?#Influenster para dar mi opinión
Start your review of MICHAEL KORS Extreme Speed Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Mary E.
thirty four o one Mertis ave apt one one six
Purchased at: Macy's
Just a little bit too expensive for my taste foot I will give it to my grandson's grandkids for them to try
Macy M.
Kissimmee, FL
What I think about this product is that it smells very good. It is very long lasting for guys that go out. I would improve this product by making the bottle bigger. It is a nice bottle and the colors are nice. Yes I would buy this product again.
Arianys A.
San Juan (Puerto Rico)
Purchased at: Sephora
Me gusta su olor mi esposos lo usa y la verdad que me encanta en los momentos que el la utiliza yo siempre quiero que el la este utilizando hasta para dormir porque fragancia dura mucho tiempo en su piel y el su ropa
Celes R.
Está loción de #MichaelKors Tiene una fragancia muy buena y me gusta demasiado💕 #Influenster
pedro V.
Loma encantada #0
It is my favorite perfume, I love it, it has a pleasant and fresh aroma and its fragrance lasts all day, I recommend it. ♥️
Asma A.
cité 302 logement bt 12 n°89 didouche Mourad constantine
I would like to offer a perfume similar to my dear daddy especially this perfume brand of man and even the bottle and interesting
Rajbir S.
Brampton, ON
MICHAEL KORS Extreme Speed Eau de Toilette uploaded by Rajbir S.
Nice men’s fragrance l like the scent of it although my husband said he needs to reapply it as it doesn’t last throughout the day. The bottle is nice and I find that the price isn’t too bad either. Would recommend it to others.
Shakira C.
brighton
Best perfume ever! It stays on for so long and you can smell it from far away would definitely recommend to anyone.