BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Extreme Blue Eau de Toilette is for the man who has no limits and knows no bounds. A new definition of modern urban masculinity with a dynamic tension of sleek freshness and sensual musks. Sizes: 2.3 oz. and 4.0 oz. see more...

Olivia K.
Wexford, PA
Great fragrance for any type of event weather it is work or going to dinner! Not to strong but not to weak that you cant smell it! The smell is fun and who couldn't like it.
Stacy S.
2,158 reviews
I received a sample of this perfume and love it, it smells great and lasts all day long. I am a huge fan of this stuff!
Sonia B.
Ottawa, IL
Love love love Michael Kors Extreme Blue! The smell is amazing. The freshness and musk tones are nice together.
Marilynn F.
Las Vegas, NV
Smelled it once. Smelled good a lil too soft for my liking but it smell great if you like soft perfumes
JaiDen F.
Sumiton, AL
Very high price for the amount but the fragrance itself makes up for it! Love love it
Meghan F.
Milan, MN
I bought this to try out, and turns out my husband loves it. I would def but again
Marah N.
Calgary, AB
This product is okay but it's very strong and it doesn't stay on your clothes
Alivia K.
warrington
Smelt this in the shop
It's smelt so nice really want someone
To get me it
Katya A.
Yirka. Israel
I want to buy this perfume to my dad for his birthday,i have found the smell of the perfume is strong and good should i buy it what you say about it ? ☺