BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Extreme Blue Eau de Toilette is for the man who has no limits and knows no bounds. A new definition of modern urban masculinity with a dynamic tension of sleek freshness and sensual musks. Sizes: 2.3 oz. and 4.0 oz. see more...

Patty K.
Just bought this for my husband and he is in love with it. He's extremely picky when it comes to Cologne and it's hard to find something he would wear. We first got a sample in the mail and he rubbed it on and it literally stayed on forever. If he leaves the room or hops in my car I could still smell it the day after.
Pricilla A.
I got this as a gift for my Father on Christmas and he loved it! The smell of it is amazing and it lasts . Very nice bottle packaging . I would totally reccommend it!
Stacy S.
1956 reviews
7 I received a sample of this product in a beauty back. I love the way it's now and that lasted a long time period I would have purchased this product again
Alana B.
Brighton, MA
I got this for my fiancĂŠ and it's one of my favorite scents that he wears. Masculine without being too overpowering.
Erika I.
Holly, MI
I bought this for my husband for his birthday. He isn't big on changing up his cologne but he really enjoy this one.
Katia L.
CORAL GABLES, FL
It smells delicious I would highly recommend this product to someone as a birthday gift or something
Sha S.
Bought this for my boyfriend and I love the way it smells on him Michael Kors is awesome a
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
Thus product is okay, I wasn't really crazy about it but my husband liked the smell of it
Stephanie B.
Second favorite scent after the original. Still smells amazing, but is a little stronger.
Morgen J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Smells so good! it lasted a really long time too both in the bottle and on me!