BY MICHAEL KORS

MICHAEL KORS Eau De Toilette Spray see more...

Jeff W.
Jeff W.
Middletown, OH
Simply the Best fragrance. The hint of tobacco and whiskey is just a man smell when using this product for for years now was very sad when they change the fragrance then they brought it back for testing changed it again and it is back to the original wonderful product. Most people worry about spending money I saved it makes you smell good and brings out your natural fragrance that's priceless.
Tyson W.
Tyson W.
Sapulpa, OK
Michael for Men by Michael Kors is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Michael for Men was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Harry Fremont. Top notes are coriander, fir resin, tarragon, star anise, caraway, bergamot, cardamom and cinnamon; middle notes are tobacco, incense and suede; base notes are sandalwood, plum, patchouli and dried fruits.
Mehdi T.
Mehdi T.
Woodside, NY
I still LOVE this cologne on my husband. It is very seductive, warm, not overpowering, it's a unique scene. I am very happy that I still can find this fragrance online. I bought the large size and a very reasonable price and the most amazing thing was the order arrived extremely fast. Try this product ... It is AMAZING!!!
Denis P.
Denis P.
The smell is beautiful. It isn't too strong like a lot of colognes will do. It is nice, but not completely overpowering, and it also lasts a really long time. Whenever I use it, everyone is able to smell it on me and always compliments me on my smell due to it. Would definitely buy this again.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
The best of the best this perfume Michael Kors is yoked and elagante com virile notes raalzan the pH of each person really a perfume high-end not debira missing in the collection of cabelleros, my brother has it and every time it definitely puts it enhances the other and perfect recommend
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA
My husband wears this I am a fan and the scent lasts VERY long it is good qua;ity for the price you have to pay way better than the female scents from the brand in my opinion and the bottle is nice big and easy to use and handle I would recommend to others
desmond g.
desmond g.
Atlanta, GA
Now Michael Kors we have used this cologne before, all I'm gone say is that we love it. It scent is distinguished and amazing. I would love to sample it
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
amo estos perfumes me encantaria tener uno para cada dia de la semana son tan personales que dan para cada ocacion distinta son geniales
Rodrigo R.
Rodrigo R.
East Elmhurst, NY
highly recommend if you like smelling good for your date or just in general, with two sprays you're good for the whole day.
Cully C.
Cully C.
Owings, MD
This product is very nice and smells sharp. It lasts you awhile because you only need one squirt per use. It comes in a very nice and fancy bottle with a black top. I have only used this product one because it is pretty pricey. If they lowered the price on this bottle it would be perfect.