BY MICHAEL KORS

MICHAEL KORS Eau De Toilette Spray see more...

Lisa R.
Kansas City , MO
Master Groomer Expert
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
EMMSAYS M.
My husband wears this .
Michael Kors has some great perfumes. I love the way it smells.
I would call manly scent...Not at all flowery.
Lenora A.
These are the best items products that I love using they are beautiful better than any other product I have tried these my favorites
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Master Groomer Expert
Micheal knors is such a great brand for perfume and there purses Nd wallets are sooooo pretty! Deff, obsessed
Taey O.
Cedar rapids , IA
Pretty smell... different.. but enjoyable.. long wearing and good quality for sure though!!!
Mehdi T.
Woodside, NY
I still LOVE this cologne on my husband. It is very seductive, warm, not overpowering, it's a unique scene. I am very happy that I still can find this fragrance online. I bought the large size and a very reasonable price and the most amazing thing was the order arrived extremely fast. Try this product ... It is AMAZING!!!
Tyson W.
Sapulpa, OK
Michael for Men by Michael Kors is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Michael for Men was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Harry Fremont. Top notes are coriander, fir resin, tarragon, star anise, caraway, bergamot, cardamom and cinnamon; middle notes are tobacco, incense and suede; base notes are sandalwood, plum, patchouli and dried fruits.
Rodrigo R.
East Elmhurst, NY
Review for: MICHAEL KORS Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 4.2 Fluid Ounce
highly recommend if you like smelling good for your date or just in general, with two sprays you're good for the whole day.
Denis P.
The smell is beautiful. It isn't too strong like a lot of colognes will do. It is nice, but not completely overpowering, and it also lasts a really long time. Whenever I use it, everyone is able to smell it on me and always compliments me on my smell due to it. Would definitely buy this again.
Cully C.
Owings, MD
This product is very nice and smells sharp. It lasts you awhile because you only need one squirt per use. It comes in a very nice and fancy bottle with a black top. I have only used this product one because it is pretty pricey. If they lowered the price on this bottle it would be perfect.