Michael Kors Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Cindy l.Michael Kors Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by divya m.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Step into the spotlight. Introducing Michael Kors Eau de Toilette, a lighter version of the luxurious original fragrance. Sizzling. Glamorous. Sexy. see more...

Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I got a sample of this from the mall once. I didn't like it and put the sample away with the rest of my makeup and took it back out about a year later. Smelled it again and loved it the second time around haha. Would definitely buy it! It's a very pretty and fresh classic kind of scent.
divya m.
This scent has been around for a long time and has a bit of a cult following haha. It took me a while to get on board with this scent. I attribute that to the tuberose note which is definitely an "acquired taste" as it is strong. I've come to really like this scent. I don't own it but will spritz it any time I'm in store. It's spicy creamy and warm. It's a very classy scent.
REBECCA C.
Jefferson City, TN
I have been wearing Michael Kors Eau de Toilette Spray for a few years now. I love wearing perufm to bed and I always tell my husband everything is better with a little Michael Kors. my Husband loves this smell too and when I ask what perfume should I were ( because I own A LOT of perfumes) this is his go to for me as well. I don't feel that it is too over powering witch is why I can wear it to bed. for my wedding I had all my brides maids where it as well so as we all walked down the isle you got a nice subdual smell.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Oh my gosh I could wear this everyday; that is if I could afford a full bottle. This perfume smells amazing. I received a sample and became obsessed since then it's been on my list to purchase. I was even pleased with how long the scent lasted.
Sara D.
Portland, OR
This is hands down my favorite daily scent. It's a sumptuous floral, dominated by tuberose, which gives it that touch of exoticism that reminds me of my home, Hawai'i. A faint trace of woody musk deepens the scent, keeping it from being too sweet and giving it a sultry little edge. It lasts all day but never overpowers.
Kristen S.
Geneva , IL
I first got this perfume as a sample from winning it from subscribing to Michael Kors email list last winter. I absolutely love this perfume, it has such a sweet romantic scent and it stays on for a long time. You don't have to keep spritzing it for the scent to last on you. I recommend this perfume highly!
Faith B.
Bulverde, TX
I love this so so much! its great for all ages! the bottle is pretty! my mother wears this every day its just "that perfume" when i think of my mom i think of this. like when you have scents that bring back memories, this is one of them! i borrow this from her all the time to wear ! its a year round scent
Christine S.
Groveland, FL
This is my favorite perfume. My husband bought it for me on our honeymoon and every year gets it for me. Such a clean refreshing scent. All you need is a little spray and it lasts all
Day long. One of my staples.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
I started using it in my early twenties. It is mature, but not what you would imagine "mature" to smell like. It is completely unique and exquisite. On a huge bonus, it lasts all day! The quality is evident.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
This is my very, very favorite perfume. I get so many compliments on it. I have a few other perfumes by him but this one by far is the best. I don't know what it is about it - maybe the combination of the florals and a powdery musk - but it's perfect for me. I wear it in the fall/winter.
Elizabeth G.
Gastonia, NC
I've never tried this perfume. How is it?
I wonder how it smells coz it looks nice ^.* ?
Thania B.
Can anyone describe this smell?
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Is this a clean light scent, or strong perfume?
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
I wonder if anybody doesn't like this perfume?