BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Christina T.
Cypress, TX
This scent is gorgeous at a reasonable price and accessible almost anywhere!
Erin N.
Adore this fragrance. Smells so sexy, lasts a long time... great packaging!
Caitlin M.
Cuba, MO
I. Love. This. Perfume. with that being said the scent stays all day. It is very sexy smelling and personally I get quite a few compliments on this. I received a huge bottle for an incredible price and I am just a very happy customer. My only thought/warning if you're looking into this perfume is a LITTLE bit goes a long long long way since it does stay all day. The scent is kind of powerful at times and heavy, which isn't a bad thing you just have to remember to be careful because some people who are sensitive to perfumes can easily be effected by this one because it is so powerful.
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Review for: None more...
My absolute favourite perfume I have ever used. I used to buy all the time but I can't find it anymore unless I order online and it's too pricey with shipping. I would love to buy again if brought back to Shoppers Drug Mart where I purchased before. The scent is so beautiful and always got a lot of compliments.
Noora B.
I love this perfume but it's very strong so I had to stop using it as I was becoming allergic to it! (And all other strong scents)

I would recommend getting a sample being splurging and buying it as it smells different on everyone's body !
Joanna L.
london, ontario
Love this scent and didn't want to have to return it however the bottle itself is terrible. The spray stopped misting and started spraying like it was clogged. The was build up of liquid in the top where the perfume comes out and it started to leak. It's such a shame that it happened but i will probably stick to rollerballs of this perfume
Victoria M.
When I first got this perfume, I wasn't over the moon. But after a few days, I really started liking it! I think it's prefect for spring time! I highly recommend trying it out!
Maram M.
Anaheim, CA
My husband got me this for our anniversary, I received som many compliments. I had friends describe it as floral .
Ashley C.
Medicine Hat, AB
My all time favourite perfume. Love the fresh smell, a bottle goes a long way. Affordable and long lasting scent.
Alicia K.
A great scent for evening. It has a fresh, slightly floral scent that perfectly compliments any outfit
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?