BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Kathy D.
I got a sample of this and it was Amazing!! I loved it!! Very pricey at Sam's Club...would love to have one.
S O.
Hermitage
My signature scent! It's luxurious, feminine yet deep and woody and vanilla-y. This stays on me all day!
Claudia F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Expensive but it doesn't matter you will feel with sophistication and very sensual. I love all MK products
Zulma W.
Florida, NY
That's how I feel every time I wear this. Nice scent, strong but not overpowering and last a long time.
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
This perfume smells good. I believe it smells a lil like coconut. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
Gorgeous ! I enjoy this scent. It's appropriate for the office but playa nice in the evening as well.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beautiful smell. I get several compliments daily. A bit pricey but very well worth it. My new go to!
maritza g.
This perfume smells delicious. Its very long lasting. Not to soft and not very strong great product.
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite perfume. This is the lightest most beautiful scent. I have been wearing this for years.
Jaleigh B.
Desoto
I bought this for my mom and she absolutely loves this smell. It is strong and last for a while .
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Isabel G.
Does it smell good? How long does the scent last?
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?