BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

maritza g.
This perfume smells delicious. Its very long lasting. Not to soft and not very strong great product.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beautiful smell. I get several compliments daily. A bit pricey but very well worth it. My new go to!
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite perfume. This is the lightest most beautiful scent. I have been wearing this for years.
Yesenia V.
Chula Vista, CA
I really love this fragrance is so elegant and sophisticated. Is just wonderful. Give it a try
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
This perfume is probably one of my favorites. Plus its scent lasts throughout the whole day.
Nikki C.
State College, PA
This product smells great!! a little pricey but amazing!!! i recommend this to everyone!!!
Daisy B.
Camarillo, CA
One of my absolute favorite perfumes .. must purchase for yourself or a special lady ;)
Tahira P.
I love the smell of this spray. I get so many compliments. Smellsmore like jasmines
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
One of my favorite Michael Kors perfume! I love the smell and it doesn't fade away.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
It has a wonderful scent. Not too powerful but enough to smell nice. I love it.
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?