BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Destiny G.
Falls City, TX
I've never tried Michael Kors perfumes does it last long and does it smell good? And are they for woman and men?
Daisy B.
Camarillo, CA
One of my absolute favorite perfumes .. must purchase for yourself or a special lady ;)
Anna P.
But this fragrance is almost sickening. As soon as I sprayed on my wrist, I regretted it. The scent stayed most of the day and it was overpowering. Most definitely, not for me. Sexiest perfume on the planet -- I think not. You must be a special person to wear this fragrance. I certainly did not feel sexy. Give me Angel or Eau So Fresh any day. This fragrance is going in the trash.
Yolanda P.
I bought Michael Kors jazmin and i love it. Next time im gonna buy the big bottle it worth it.I bought. 3 little bottles at Macy's, and smell so good and the size its perfect for my bag. It cost me only $25.
Kathy D.
I got a sample of this and it was Amazing!! I loved it!! Very pricey at Sam's Club...would love to have one.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
ABSOLUTE favorite scent ever. I first tried it as a free sample after redeeming some rewards points at Sephora. It is a flirty, floral scent that will constantly remind you of springtime! I just love it.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I love Michael Kors but I can't afford to purchase the purfume, I have smelled it in ultra it smell so good. I finally bought a pure it took two years to purchase on. This perfume is the bomb. , but very expensive
Shawna-Leigh G.
WARD, AR
LOVE this perfume. It's the best mix day and night perfume. Long lasting, has more of a Spicier smell on me, my favorite. I'd buy this in a heartbeat and recommend it often. Kors never seems to disappoint a gal.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
It has a wonderful scent. Not too powerful but enough to smell nice. I love it.
Caitlin M.
Cuba, MO
I. Love. This. Perfume. with that being said the scent stays all day. It is very sexy smelling and personally I get quite a few compliments on this. I received a huge bottle for an incredible price and I am just a very happy customer. My only thought/warning if you're looking into this perfume is a LITTLE bit goes a long long long way since it does stay all day. The scent is kind of powerful at times and heavy, which isn't a bad thing you just have to remember to be careful because some people who are sensitive to perfumes can easily be effected by this one because it is so powerful.
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Ellesmere Port , Cheshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?