Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Paulina G.
Winfield , IL
Love this perfume! Worth your money! Travel size fits perfect in your purse so you can take it anywhere. Smells great and lasts all day long.
Kari L.
The smell is very strong at first but do not let that fool you. Give it ten minutes and it is not as strong. Great smell that last!
Brittney D.
Burlington, KY
I love this perfume!!!! I first smelled it on someone else and had to have it! Is so fresh and clean and easy to wear every day!
Kara D.
Bowie, MD
I love this scent and have worn it for years. It is a mature classy perfume and I always get compliments when I wear it.
Mhar S.
Though I love Michael Kors handbags, I haven't get the chance to try the perfumes. This is gonna be in line in my wishlist.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
Michael Kors perfume is so unlike any other scents, which is the reason I keep coming back for more. I absolutely love it!
Destiny G.
I've never tried Michael Kors perfumes does it last long and does it smell good? And are they for woman and men?
Kathy D.
I got a sample of this and it was Amazing!! I loved it!! Very pricey at Sam's Club...would love to have one.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
My signature scent! It's luxurious, feminine yet deep and woody and vanilla-y. This stays on me all day!
Claudia F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Expensive but it doesn't matter you will feel with sophistication and very sensual. I love all MK products
Katie ūü¶Ā.
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Melina Q.
San Antonio, TX
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?