BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Kara D.
Bowie, MD
I love this scent and have worn it for years. It is a mature classy perfume and I always get compliments when I wear it.
Mhar S.
Though I love Michael Kors handbags, I haven't get the chance to try the perfumes. This is gonna be in line in my wishlist.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
Michael Kors perfume is so unlike any other scents, which is the reason I keep coming back for more. I absolutely love it!
Destiny G.
I've never tried Michael Kors perfumes does it last long and does it smell good? And are they for woman and men?
Kathy D.
I got a sample of this and it was Amazing!! I loved it!! Very pricey at Sam's Club...would love to have one.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
My signature scent! It's luxurious, feminine yet deep and woody and vanilla-y. This stays on me all day!
Claudia F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Expensive but it doesn't matter you will feel with sophistication and very sensual. I love all MK products
Zulma W.
Florida, NY
That's how I feel every time I wear this. Nice scent, strong but not overpowering and last a long time.
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
Gorgeous ! I enjoy this scent. It's appropriate for the office but playa nice in the evening as well.
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
This perfume smells good. I believe it smells a lil like coconut. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?