BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells good. I believe it smells a lil like coconut. I would highly recommend to anyone.
maritza g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells delicious. Its very long lasting. Not to soft and not very strong great product.
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite perfume. This is the lightest most beautiful scent. I have been wearing this for years.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is gorgeous at a reasonable price and accessible almost anywhere!
Tahira P.
I love the smell of this spray. I get so many compliments. Smellsmore like jasmines
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite Michael Kors perfume! I love the smell and it doesn't fade away.
The Blog By Taina ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband give this perfume to me in my birthday. By far this is the best I have ever had. The aroma last a log time and best of all the aroma is lovely.
Erin N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Adore this fragrance. Smells so sexy, lasts a long time... great packaging!
Tai H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love with this scent at first sniff. I love how fresh it smells and reminds me of a clean spring/summer day. I need to repurchase it!
Paulina G.
Winfield , IL
Love this perfume! Worth your money! Travel size fits perfect in your purse so you can take it anywhere. Smells great and lasts all day long.
Katie 🦁.
Ellesmere Port , Cheshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
I didnt have a MK fragance, is it smell good?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?