BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Katrina P.
Waretown, NJ
I found this perfume almost a year ago. It is my favorite and I haven't stopped wearing it since. It is a little pricey buy it really lasts a long time.
The Blog By Taina ..
My husband give this perfume to me in my birthday. By far this is the best I have ever had. The aroma last a log time and best of all the aroma is lovely.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
While the spray is a light scent I have a hard time with the bottle itself. It's able to fit in a few of my bags for travel. The price is decent.
Jessica M.
I love this fragrance! A little goes a LONG way. The scent stays with you all day. I just finished the bottle I had bought about 2 yrs ago! LOL
Doreen C.
This was my Go to sent a few years back. I still lI've the smell but I rotate the scents. I got 100s of complements. It's a great floral scent.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
I used this perfume a twice times is a one small a little strong and very femeine is you have a coctel o especial dinner from you work is ideal
Tai H.
I fell in love with this scent at first sniff. I love how fresh it smells and reminds me of a clean spring/summer day. I need to repurchase it!
Paulina G.
Winfield , IL
Love this perfume! Worth your money! Travel size fits perfect in your purse so you can take it anywhere. Smells great and lasts all day long.
Kari L.
The smell is very strong at first but do not let that fool you. Give it ten minutes and it is not as strong. Great smell that last!
Brittney D.
Burlington, KY
I love this perfume!!!! I first smelled it on someone else and had to have it! Is so fresh and clean and easy to wear every day!
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?