BY MICHAEL KORS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Katie D.
Santee, CA
Most amazing smell EVER. I bought it by chance one day and now I'm obsessed. I get daily compliments and have tons of girls ask what I'm wearing. I've had three so far run out and buy it. It lasts alllll day long.
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW MY SON GAVE HIS WIFE MY DAUGHTER IN LAW FOR XAMS WOW THIS SMELL SO GOOD SHE WAS SO EXTICED ABOUT IT SHE LOVES MICHAEL KORS EVERYTHING I TRY TO GET IT FROM HER I LOVE THE NICE CLEAN SMELL WOW GOT TO TRY AND GET SOMEBODY TO BUY IT FOR ME YES
Chelsea S.
Lawndale, CA
I bought this to wear on my wedding day, but I have a big problem because I keep using it as an everyday scent- I love it! I went back to Nordstrom probably 5 times to make sure I got the right scent, and I know I picked right. I love this!
Allison Y.
San Diego, CA
I have been wearing this for years, and it has become my signature scent. I like that it is light, and works for day or night, and lasts all day. I like that they also sell a duo with perfume rollerball on one side, and lip gloss on the other so the perfume can be portable as well!
Britt P.
This deserves to be a walk on product in a future bag! It's the perfect scent for all ages, it's long lasting and Affordable! The scent is strong enough for nighttime and soft enough for use in the day.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
I use to use this fragrance and it is an amazing fragrance! It is fresh, light and slightly tropical. I always receive compliments when I wear this brand! It lasts all day without the need to reapply.
Lezlie C.
I love the whole Micheal Kors brand including this perfume! I am a repeat user and I think everyone should try this perfume! You won't regret it! The bottle is efficient and nice! I would recommend!!!!!
Tuyet H.
Mobile , AL
My lovely mother just bought me this Michael kors perfume and I'm In love with this scent!! The smell stay on for the whole day, I get a lot of compliment on the smell too!!
Heather T.
If you need a sport but feminine fragrance this is really one that I love. I wish I could wear it but I sometimes spray my clothes with it instead of spraying it on my skin. It last all day and my husband loves the smell of it.
Ryoko M.
I love love love this perfume and I am on my second bottle now. My sister and I both rave about how it smells like 'Hawaii' - tropical flowers and airy. Love it.
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Isabel G.
Does it smell good? How long does the scent last?
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?

back