BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Kara D.
Bowie, MD
I love this scent and have worn it for years. It is a mature classy perfume and I always get compliments when I wear it.
Mhar S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Though I love Michael Kors handbags, I haven't get the chance to try the perfumes. This is gonna be in line in my wishlist.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
Michael Kors perfume is so unlike any other scents, which is the reason I keep coming back for more. I absolutely love it!
Brittney D.
Burlington, KY
I love this perfume!!!! I first smelled it on someone else and had to have it! Is so fresh and clean and easy to wear every day!
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beautiful smell. I get several compliments daily. A bit pricey but very well worth it. My new go to!
Yesenia V.
Chula Vista, CA
I really love this fragrance is so elegant and sophisticated. Is just wonderful. Give it a try
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
This perfume is probably one of my favorites. Plus its scent lasts throughout the whole day.
Nikki C.
State College, PA
This product smells great!! a little pricey but amazing!!! i recommend this to everyone!!!
Zulma W.
Florida, NY
That's how I feel every time I wear this. Nice scent, strong but not overpowering and last a long time.
Claudia F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Expensive but it doesn't matter you will feel with sophistication and very sensual. I love all MK products
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Ellesmere Port , Cheshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
I didnt have a MK fragance, is it smell good?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?