BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Allison Y.
San Diego, CA
I have been wearing this for years, and it has become my signature scent. I like that it is light, and works for day or night, and lasts all day. I like that they also sell a duo with perfume rollerball on one side, and lip gloss on the other so the perfume can be portable as well!
Britt P.
This deserves to be a walk on product in a future bag! It's the perfect scent for all ages, it's long lasting and Affordable! The scent is strong enough for nighttime and soft enough for use in the day.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
I use to use this fragrance and it is an amazing fragrance! It is fresh, light and slightly tropical. I always receive compliments when I wear this brand! It lasts all day without the need to reapply.
Lezlie C.
I love the whole Micheal Kors brand including this perfume! I am a repeat user and I think everyone should try this perfume! You won't regret it! The bottle is efficient and nice! I would recommend!!!!!
Tuyet H.
Mobile , AL
My lovely mother just bought me this Michael kors perfume and I'm In love with this scent!! The smell stay on for the whole day, I get a lot of compliment on the smell too!!
Heather T.
If you need a sport but feminine fragrance this is really one that I love. I wish I could wear it but I sometimes spray my clothes with it instead of spraying it on my skin. It last all day and my husband loves the smell of it.
Ryoko M.
I love love love this perfume and I am on my second bottle now. My sister and I both rave about how it smells like 'Hawaii' - tropical flowers and airy. Love it.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I love Michael Kors but I can't afford to purchase the purfume, I have smelled it in ultra it smell so good. I finally bought a pure it took two years to purchase on. This perfume is the bomb. , but very expensive
Laura H.
Boonsboro, MD
I really enjoy this scent. I have both the regular and rose gold editions. I've been an MK fan for years and I was glad when the scent came out. Fun and flirty!
Mary M.
Seattle, WA
My favorite perfume ever! Very classy, and it's great for a New Years Eve party. I've been wearing this for years, it's never gotten old. Get compliments all the time.
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?