BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Tuyet H.
Mobile, AL
My lovely mother just bought me this Michael kors perfume and I'm In love with this scent!! The smell stay on for the whole day, I get a lot of compliment on the smell too!!
Heather T.
If you need a sport but feminine fragrance this is really one that I love. I wish I could wear it but I sometimes spray my clothes with it instead of spraying it on my skin. It last all day and my husband loves the smell of it.
Laura H.
Boonsboro, MD
I really enjoy this scent. I have both the regular and rose gold editions. I've been an MK fan for years and I was glad when the scent came out. Fun and flirty!
Ryoko M.
I love love love this perfume and I am on my second bottle now. My sister and I both rave about how it smells like 'Hawaii' - tropical flowers and airy. Love it.
Katrina P.
Waretown, NJ
I found this perfume almost a year ago. It is my favorite and I haven't stopped wearing it since. It is a little pricey buy it really lasts a long time.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
While the spray is a light scent I have a hard time with the bottle itself. It's able to fit in a few of my bags for travel. The price is decent.
Jessica M.
I love this fragrance! A little goes a LONG way. The scent stays with you all day. I just finished the bottle I had bought about 2 yrs ago! LOL
Doreen C.
This was my Go to sent a few years back. I still lI've the smell but I rotate the scents. I got 100s of complements. It's a great floral scent.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this perfume a twice times is a one small a little strong and very femeine is you have a coctel o especial dinner from you work is ideal
Kari L.
The smell is very strong at first but do not let that fool you. Give it ten minutes and it is not as strong. Great smell that last!
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Ellesmere Port , Cheshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
I didnt have a MK fragance, is it smell good?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?