BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
I actually got this as a gift and I love it! I typically only wear it when I am going to something formal, but I receive so many compliments when I do! Is such a creamy floral smell!
Dhara P.
Colonia, NJ
This is a good perfume if you want something to last a couple of hours. It doesn't last very long and a couple of hours might even be exaggerated. For the price I think you should just spend a little more and get something long lasting.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
I love love love this scent!!! I bought it when I was working for Buckle and have treasured it since. It smells great and the scent lasts awhile. Would definitely recommend.
Areyelle R.
Hammond, LA
I first smelled this perfume when I was flipping through Marie Claire Magazine. There was a sample and I smelled it and it was wonderful. I went to springpad and put it on my list of things to buy. The smell is very pleasant.
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
I'm obsessed with all of MK's perfumes. I love that they are all floral but not over powering and cheap smelling. To me It smells like Gardenia and jasmine which I love!! This scent reminds me of a Sophisticated fashionista.
Anna P.
Cambridge, OH
I bought this in Vegas and I absolutely love it! I try not to wear it too often though because I don't want it t run out. The struggle is real.... I want this to be my signature sent. Too bad it is so expensive though.
Rabia B.
It does not last very long and its a very light perfume just for few hours i would say. it smells like an everyday kind of a perfume which is not strong at all so if you are looking for light scent for few hours go for it
Katie D.
Santee, CA
Most amazing smell EVER. I bought it by chance one day and now I'm obsessed. I get daily compliments and have tons of girls ask what I'm wearing. I've had three so far run out and buy it. It lasts alllll day long.
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
LOVE this perfume. It's the best mix day and night perfume. Long lasting, has more of a Spicier smell on me, my favorite. I'd buy this in a heartbeat and recommend it often. Kors never seems to disappoint a gal.
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW MY SON GAVE HIS WIFE MY DAUGHTER IN LAW FOR XAMS WOW THIS SMELL SO GOOD SHE WAS SO EXTICED ABOUT IT SHE LOVES MICHAEL KORS EVERYTHING I TRY TO GET IT FROM HER I LOVE THE NICE CLEAN SMELL WOW GOT TO TRY AND GET SOMEBODY TO BUY IT FOR ME YES
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Isabel G.
Does it smell good? How long does the scent last?
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?