BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
I actually got this as a gift and I love it! I typically only wear it when I am going to something formal, but I receive so many compliments when I do! Is such a creamy floral smell!
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
I love love love this scent!!! I bought it when I was working for Buckle and have treasured it since. It smells great and the scent lasts awhile. Would definitely recommend.
Areyelle R.
Hammond, LA
I first smelled this perfume when I was flipping through Marie Claire Magazine. There was a sample and I smelled it and it was wonderful. I went to springpad and put it on my list of things to buy. The smell is very pleasant.
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
I'm obsessed with all of MK's perfumes. I love that they are all floral but not over powering and cheap smelling. To me It smells like Gardenia and jasmine which I love!! This scent reminds me of a Sophisticated fashionista.
Anna P.
Cambridge, OH
I bought this in Vegas and I absolutely love it! I try not to wear it too often though because I don't want it t run out. The struggle is real.... I want this to be my signature sent. Too bad it is so expensive though.
Katie D.
Santee, CA
Most amazing smell EVER. I bought it by chance one day and now I'm obsessed. I get daily compliments and have tons of girls ask what I'm wearing. I've had three so far run out and buy it. It lasts alllll day long.
Chelsea S.
Lawndale, CA
I bought this to wear on my wedding day, but I have a big problem because I keep using it as an everyday scent- I love it! I went back to Nordstrom probably 5 times to make sure I got the right scent, and I know I picked right. I love this!
Britt P.
This deserves to be a walk on product in a future bag! It's the perfect scent for all ages, it's long lasting and Affordable! The scent is strong enough for nighttime and soft enough for use in the day.
Allison Y.
San Diego, CA
I have been wearing this for years, and it has become my signature scent. I like that it is light, and works for day or night, and lasts all day. I like that they also sell a duo with perfume rollerball on one side, and lip gloss on the other so the perfume can be portable as well!
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
I use to use this fragrance and it is an amazing fragrance! It is fresh, light and slightly tropical. I always receive compliments when I wear this brand! It lasts all day without the need to reapply.
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Ellesmere Port , Cheshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?