BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
J. H.
This is my favorite perfume.  I only wear it on special occasions/weekends, but the smell is absolutely divine.  I do not like most perfumes, but when I smelled this on my friend, I had to have it.
Lara L.
Every time I go in the store the perfume is in the air. I go in the store just for that some times. I have had my perfume for over a year and still have plenty left.
Anna P.
But this fragrance is almost sickening. As soon as I sprayed on my wrist, I regretted it. The scent stayed most of the day and it was overpowering. Most definitely, not for me. Sexiest perfume on the planet -- I think not. You must be a special person to wear this fragrance. I certainly did not feel sexy. Give me Angel or Eau So Fresh any day. This fragrance is going in the trash.
Melissa T.
Farmingdale, NY
I have never received so many compliments from men than when I wear this perfume. There are some scents that men are drawn to and this seems to be one of them. They love it. I love that it makes you feel sexy, young, independent and strong and it is a perfume! It lasts a good while and won't break the bank. Love.
Alexcia R.
This has been my favorite perfume over the last two years! The smell is a clean somewhat floral sent. It last all day. I get compliments from both males and females about how great I smell! You don't need to spray too much for it to last all day, which is great because the bottle will last you a long time. It is more of an evening scent (meaning use it for date night or a night out with the girls).
Katy R.
LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE. Not only do I love it but it seems like everyone around me loves it when I wear it. I tend to get compliments everywhere I go when wearing it. It is definitely one of my favorites since it does not give you a headache while you can tell that you are wearing it. The prize is actually great for the amount of product you get, and completely worth it.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
This is one of my favorite perfumes this is actually the first Michael Kors perfume that I had purchased every time I wear this perfume I get so many compliments on my sent before I was like what are you wearing it smells so good and when I tell them they are so surprised
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this i also love the hand bags the purfume smells so great i buy this 2 times a years i will always get this i thank this is spot on for my horoscope sign i also love white touch by frank Oliver so thanks a lot I'm still new to this i cant wait until i get my vbox i still don't understand what all i have to do to get the vvox box is simeone can help let me know thanks
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my all time favorite perfume and my go to daily scent. It is strong and only takes a spritz or two, but it is not overpowering. It is expensive but it is a big bottle and well worth it. I always get compliments on this perfume. It is to die for ❤️
Karly w.
Overland Park, KS
This scent is the equivalent to a nice red lip. It is a woman's fragrance with an air of class. I wear this when going into a meeting where I want to to feel confident. I have had so many compliments on it. When I dated this was the perfect perfume.
Katie 🦁.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Isabel G.
Does it smell good? How long does the scent last?
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?