BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Alex L.
Brooklyn, NY
This has become my signature scent. I get compliments left and right every time I wear this fragrance. It's a strong scent and lasts all day and night, so just a heads up. I own the large bottle and wear the perfume probably 3-4 times a week and it lasts me over a year, maybe longer.
Melissa T.
Farmingdale, NY
I have never received so many compliments from men than when I wear this perfume. There are some scents that men are drawn to and this seems to be one of them. They love it. I love that it makes you feel sexy, young, independent and strong and it is a perfume! It lasts a good while and won't break the bank. Love.
Alexcia R.
This has been my favorite perfume over the last two years! The smell is a clean somewhat floral sent. It last all day. I get compliments from both males and females about how great I smell! You don't need to spray too much for it to last all day, which is great because the bottle will last you a long time. It is more of an evening scent (meaning use it for date night or a night out with the girls).
Dhara P.
Colonia, NJ
This is a good perfume if you want something to last a couple of hours. It doesn't last very long and a couple of hours might even be exaggerated. For the price I think you should just spend a little more and get something long lasting.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this i also love the hand bags the purfume smells so great i buy this 2 times a years i will always get this i thank this is spot on for my horoscope sign i also love white touch by frank Oliver so thanks a lot I'm still new to this i cant wait until i get my vbox i still don't understand what all i have to do to get the vvox box is simeone can help let me know thanks
Kacee C.
Lake St Louis, MO
OMG this perfume is everything! It is long lasting, sweet, subtle and has a lingering affect that makes everyone stop and ask you what you are wearing! I bought it from Von Mauer and I will for certain buy it again! It is a must have staple!
Rabia B.
It does not last very long and its a very light perfume just for few hours i would say. it smells like an everyday kind of a perfume which is not strong at all so if you are looking for light scent for few hours go for it
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Michael Kors eau de parfum is a very sexy and classic fragrance. I apply it on my pulse points and it lasts all day for me. It smells like gardenia with a hint of musk. I also love how chic the bottle looks. Be careful not to overdo your application of this fragrance because it's quite strong.
Denise C.
Berwyn, IL
I am highly picky about perfume because I can get headaches easily from scents and smells. I tried this one on in the Michael Kors store and it passed the test. I wore it for a few hours and no headache! I absolutely love this perfume, it's got a nice clean scent that you can wear anywhere.
Taylor S.
My husband bought me this one Christmas, he saw me smelling It in kohls one shopping trip and remembered my favorite, so he surprised me. It smells elegant and it's one of my favorite perfumes ever.
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Ellesmere Port , Cheshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?