BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my all time favorite perfume and my go to daily scent. It is strong and only takes a spritz or two, but it is not overpowering. It is expensive but it is a big bottle and well worth it. I always get compliments on this perfume. It is to die for ❤️
Karly w.
Overland Park, KS
This scent is the equivalent to a nice red lip. It is a woman's fragrance with an air of class. I wear this when going into a meeting where I want to to feel confident. I have had so many compliments on it. When I dated this was the perfect perfume.
Kacee C.
Lake St Louis, MO
OMG this perfume is everything! It is long lasting, sweet, subtle and has a lingering affect that makes everyone stop and ask you what you are wearing! I bought it from Von Mauer and I will for certain buy it again! It is a must have staple!
Diana S.
San Antonio, TX
This perfume is a very lightweight beautiful smelling perfume . The packaging is Luxurious. It was a gift from a friend and the scent is long lasting you'll smell it for hours after application. Also I would repurchase the perfume again.
Renee K.
This a really great everyday perfume. It's really light with a hint of gardenia in it. It's one of my favorite he sells. His White perfume is very similar but more sweeter if you're looking for a sweeter perfume.
Jennifer B.
Michael Kors eau de parfum is a very sexy and classic fragrance. I apply it on my pulse points and it lasts all day for me. It smells like gardenia with a hint of musk. I also love how chic the bottle looks. Be careful not to overdo your application of this fragrance because it's quite strong.
Denise C.
Berwyn, IL
I am highly picky about perfume because I can get headaches easily from scents and smells. I tried this one on in the Michael Kors store and it passed the test. I wore it for a few hours and no headache! I absolutely love this perfume, it's got a nice clean scent that you can wear anywhere.
Alex L.
Brooklyn, NY
This has become my signature scent. I get compliments left and right every time I wear this fragrance. It's a strong scent and lasts all day and night, so just a heads up. I own the large bottle and wear the perfume probably 3-4 times a week and it lasts me over a year, maybe longer.
Tiffanie K.
Valdosta, GA
ABSOLUTE favorite scent ever. I first tried it as a free sample after redeeming some rewards points at Sephora. It is a flirty, floral scent that will constantly remind you of springtime! I just love it.
Taylor S.
My husband bought me this one Christmas, he saw me smelling It in kohls one shopping trip and remembered my favorite, so he surprised me. It smells elegant and it's one of my favorite perfumes ever.
Katie 🦁.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?