BY MICHAEL KORS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Karen A.
This is my signature smell I love how fresh this perfume smells and how long it last it’s so pleasant. I hate perfumes that are too strong and I feel like this one is strong enough to leave an impact but not strong enough to cause headaches.
Sheena M.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
I’ve used this perfume for years and I never get tired of the scent. It’s a warm, fragrance that lasts all day long. I’ve used the same bottle for at least 3 years, so it lasts forever! I love the original scent the most!
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
I use to love this fragrance but the more I use it the less I like it. I enjoy the fact that it has gardenia in it and settles to a nice woodsy scent. But I think for the price it’s way over rated.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
This is my favorite perfume of all time. I’ve been wearing it for over 10 years and have repurchased it several times of the years. I️ feel like the formula has changed over the years and it’s not quite the same as it used to be but it’s still amazing. I’ve found great deals from internet fragrance retailers. I️ bought my latest bottle from fragrancenet.com.
Natalia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have loved this fragrance since the first time I smelled it. For me it’s a classic that will always be among my favorite perfumes. I think it compliments many people very well and I would totally recommend this to any girl looking for a new scent. People are always complimenting me on it, 10/10 recommend!
Cassidy M.
Working for MK I used this perfume A LOT. Never got tired of it, and always asked by customers what I was wearing. It’s a clean sophisticated smell, and if you’re looking for a new scent to add try it !
Yolanda P.
I bought Michael Kors jazmin and i love it. Next time im gonna buy the big bottle it worth it.I bought. 3 little bottles at Macy's, and smell so good and the size its perfect for my bag. It cost me only $25.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
I LOVE this perfume!!!!!! It smells awesome and lasts all day long. It is expensive but for me it's worth the purchase. It's a good size for the price and since you only need a little it will last a long time! It has a sexy smell and I love it!
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It smells so clean and fresh. It is expensive but honestly most good perfumes are, so it totally worth the splurge if you are wanting a new perfume. I recommend this especially if you haven't smelled it.
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Excellent perfume last for several hour the scense its amazing a perfect balance not yo strong for casual ocassions ir a fancy dinner .. really love it and recomended to my close Friends who like the same kind of scenses like me..
Katie 🦁.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Isabel G.
Does it smell good? How long does the scent last?
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?

back