BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Diana T.
Spring, TX
Excellent perfume last for several hour the scense its amazing a perfect balance not yo strong for casual ocassions ir a fancy dinner .. really love it and recomended to my close Friends who like the same kind of scenses like me..
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
This has been my "go to" summer fragrance since 2004.
It's so classic and beautiful.
It never fails, I'll get stopped by one or two people asking what I am wearing.
Michael Kors has many fragrances. This, the original is the best.
Alyssa P.
LOVE this parfum! It smells light and sweet at the same time! This is MK's signature fragrance and is typically sprayed throughout the stores for customers to smell as they walk in. Perfect for the summertime and lasts all day long! Absolutely would recommend!
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW MY SON GAVE HIS WIFE MY DAUGHTER IN LAW FOR XAMS WOW THIS SMELL SO GOOD SHE WAS SO EXTICED ABOUT IT SHE LOVES MICHAEL KORS EVERYTHING I TRY TO GET IT FROM HER I LOVE THE NICE CLEAN SMELL WOW GOT TO TRY AND GET SOMEBODY TO BUY IT FOR ME YES
Anna P.
But this fragrance is almost sickening. As soon as I sprayed on my wrist, I regretted it. The scent stayed most of the day and it was overpowering. Most definitely, not for me. Sexiest perfume on the planet -- I think not. You must be a special person to wear this fragrance. I certainly did not feel sexy. Give me Angel or Eau So Fresh any day. This fragrance is going in the trash.
Melissa T.
Farmingdale, NY
I have never received so many compliments from men than when I wear this perfume. There are some scents that men are drawn to and this seems to be one of them. They love it. I love that it makes you feel sexy, young, independent and strong and it is a perfume! It lasts a good while and won't break the bank. Love.
Alexcia R.
This has been my favorite perfume over the last two years! The smell is a clean somewhat floral sent. It last all day. I get compliments from both males and females about how great I smell! You don't need to spray too much for it to last all day, which is great because the bottle will last you a long time. It is more of an evening scent (meaning use it for date night or a night out with the girls).
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
This is one of my favorite perfumes this is actually the first Michael Kors perfume that I had purchased every time I wear this perfume I get so many compliments on my sent before I was like what are you wearing it smells so good and when I tell them they are so surprised
Katy R.
LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE. Not only do I love it but it seems like everyone around me loves it when I wear it. I tend to get compliments everywhere I go when wearing it. It is definitely one of my favorites since it does not give you a headache while you can tell that you are wearing it. The prize is actually great for the amount of product you get, and completely worth it.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this i also love the hand bags the purfume smells so great i buy this 2 times a years i will always get this i thank this is spot on for my horoscope sign i also love white touch by frank Oliver so thanks a lot I'm still new to this i cant wait until i get my vbox i still don't understand what all i have to do to get the vvox box is simeone can help let me know thanks
Katie ūü¶Ā.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?