BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Katie A.
Woodbridge, VA
My mom has work this perfume for almost 2 whole years now and it always smells amazing. It is a potent scent, so it doesn't fade easily. I would personally say it has the same uniqueness as Chanel No 5. The best time to buy it is at Christmas at the MK store because they get the gift sets in that are only like $5 more than the regular large perfume and you can get a lotion, roller ball, and even sometimes a body wash or wallet!! Everyone would try it!! It smells AMAZING. Every time my mom wears it people compliment her and ask her what she's wearing. and from what I've noticed, the roller ball smells EXACTLY the same as the full size bottle.
Shelby W.
Most favorite scent of all times! It never gets old to me! It lasts all day and night! The price is great for what you get! It lasts forever because you don’t have to constantly reapply it and a little goes a long way. I will never not love this perfume!
Bree B.
FRANKLIN, IN
Love anything Michael Kors. Was delighted to find out there was a perfume. Bought the smaller roll on bottle and it has a nice light clean scent. Can easily throw in my purse and go. Definitely a great Mother's Day gift also.
Corina V.
Puyallup, WA
This perfume here I purchase every year around Christmas. It’s a little pricey but still affordable. It smells good it isn’t too strong but still a little strong so it’s a perfume I chose to wear only on nights out.
Perla G.
I’ve shopped high and low trying to find THE fragrance for ME, and this is it! The scent lasts long, and it reminds me of my childhood...sitting on my grandmother’s bed as the spring air breezes through her windows bringing with it the scent of gardenias and other flowers in her garden. I don’t know why I never tried it sooner, but I hope that they never discontinue this fragrance because it has officially become my scent.
Amanda C.
Sesser, IL
This is my one and only perfume I ever use! The smell is absolutely breathtaking. I am constantly getting compliments on how beautiful the perfume smells. Sometimes I don't even wear it, and you can still smell the perfume from the day before. One of my absolute faves!
ashee B.
On My Phone :P
Smells heavenly, lasts all day, plus I get lots of compliments when I'm wearing it. Perfect for any occasion and isn't too sweet. It a musky perfume which is my favorite!
Sydney C.
Goleta , CA
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I love the scent of this and it lasts all day. My only problem with it now is that in the past it used to last a lot longer than a day. I think they reformulated it to not say as long, which is a bummer, but I still love it.
Yvonne T.
Spartanburg, SC
Classic. Balance. I initially wasn’t a fan of the fragrance. It wears well. My first impression is that it is a little strong. So a little goes a long way. However I love that it wear well for so long. Perfect balance perfume to wear from work to a night out.
Julie V.
Paris
This is my all time favorite parfum. It is perfect for day our night and has a sophisticated scent with woodsy but feminine note. Great value for the price because it will last a long time. I’ve recommended it to multiple friends and bought for gifts.
Katie 🦁.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?
Miss 👑.
I didnt have a MK fragance, is it smell good?