BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Shelby W.
Most favorite scent of all times! It never gets old to me! It lasts all day and night! The price is great for what you get! It lasts forever because you don’t have to constantly reapply it and a little goes a long way. I will never not love this perfume!
Bree B.
Franklin, IN
Love anything Michael Kors. Was delighted to find out there was a perfume. Bought the smaller roll on bottle and it has a nice light clean scent. Can easily throw in my purse and go. Definitely a great Mother's Day gift also.
Sheena M.
Jeffersonville, KY
I’ve used this perfume for years and I never get tired of the scent. It’s a warm, fragrance that lasts all day long. I’ve used the same bottle for at least 3 years, so it lasts forever! I love the original scent the most!
Corina V.
Puyallup, WA
This perfume here I purchase every year around Christmas. It’s a little pricey but still affordable. It smells good it isn’t too strong but still a little strong so it’s a perfume I chose to wear only on nights out.
Amanda C.
Sesser, IL
This is my one and only perfume I ever use! The smell is absolutely breathtaking. I am constantly getting compliments on how beautiful the perfume smells. Sometimes I don't even wear it, and you can still smell the perfume from the day before. One of my absolute faves!
Cassidy M.
Working for MK I used this perfume A LOT. Never got tired of it, and always asked by customers what I was wearing. It’s a clean sophisticated smell, and if you’re looking for a new scent to add try it !
Sydney C.
Goleta , CA
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I love the scent of this and it lasts all day. My only problem with it now is that in the past it used to last a lot longer than a day. I think they reformulated it to not say as long, which is a bummer, but I still love it.
Yvonne T.
Spartanburg, SC
Classic. Balance. I initially wasn’t a fan of the fragrance. It wears well. My first impression is that it is a little strong. So a little goes a long way. However I love that it wear well for so long. Perfect balance perfume to wear from work to a night out.
Karen A.
This is my signature smell I love how fresh this perfume smells and how long it last it’s so pleasant. I hate perfumes that are too strong and I feel like this one is strong enough to leave an impact but not strong enough to cause headaches.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
I use to love this fragrance but the more I use it the less I like it. I enjoy the fact that it has gardenia in it and settles to a nice woodsy scent. But I think for the price it’s way over rated.
Katie 🦁.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Isabel G.
Does it smell good? How long does the scent last?
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?