BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Sydney C.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Michael Kors more...
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I love the scent of this and it lasts all day. My only problem with it now is that in the past it used to last a lot longer than a day. I think they reformulated it to not say as long, which is a bummer, but I still love it.
Shelby W.
Review for: Michael Kors more...
Most favorite scent of all times! It never gets old to me! It lasts all day and night! The price is great for what you get! It lasts forever because you don’t have to constantly reapply it and a little goes a long way. I will never not love this perfume!
Karen A.
Review for: Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl oz more...
This is my signature smell I love how fresh this perfume smells and how long it last it’s so pleasant. I hate perfumes that are too strong and I feel like this one is strong enough to leave an impact but not strong enough to cause headaches.
Amanda C.
Sesser , IL
This is my one and only perfume I ever use! The smell is absolutely breathtaking. I am constantly getting compliments on how beautiful the perfume smells. Sometimes I don't even wear it, and you can still smell the perfume from the day before. One of my absolute faves!
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
This is my favorite perfume of all time. I’ve been wearing it for over 10 years and have repurchased it several times of the years. I️ feel like the formula has changed over the years and it’s not quite the same as it used to be but it’s still amazing. I’ve found great deals from internet fragrance retailers. I️ bought my latest bottle from fragrancenet.com.
Trisha W.
Las Vegas
My husband bought me this item is a Valentine's Day gift and I absolutely love it the fragrance is so elegant and you can wear it day or night I wear it to work and come home change and fix my make up to be able to go out at night and don't have to respray the perfume because I still smell as elegant as I did in the morning when I first sprayed it
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
I fell in love with this perfume when I worked for Michael Kors back in the day. They always sprayed it in the store so the perfume just felt so luxurious. It's elegant and classy but still modern. I always get asked what I'm wearing anytime I have this on. One of my favs for sure!
Yolanda P.
I bought Michael Kors jazmin and i love it. Next time im gonna buy the big bottle it worth it.I bought. 3 little bottles at Macy's, and smell so good and the size its perfect for my bag. It cost me only $25.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
I LOVE this perfume!!!!!! It smells awesome and lasts all day long. It is expensive but for me it's worth the purchase. It's a good size for the price and since you only need a little it will last a long time! It has a sexy smell and I love it!
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It smells so clean and fresh. It is expensive but honestly most good perfumes are, so it totally worth the splurge if you are wanting a new perfume. I recommend this especially if you haven't smelled it.
Katie 🦁.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?