BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Lindsay S.
Sky Valley near Palm Springs
This is my signature scent! My daughter says it’s the smell of mom! It is such an amazing sweet fresh beautiful smell. I will never be without my scent! It’s a bit pricey but absolutely worth every single cent! This smells amazing on just about everyone.
Katie A.
Woodbridge, VA
My mom has work this perfume for almost 2 whole years now and it always smells amazing. It is a potent scent, so it doesn't fade easily. I would personally say it has the same uniqueness as Chanel No 5. The best time to buy it is at Christmas at the MK store because they get the gift sets in that are only like $5 more than the regular large perfume and you can get a lotion, roller ball, and even sometimes a body wash or wallet!! Everyone would try it!! It smells AMAZING. Every time my mom wears it people compliment her and ask her what she's wearing. and from what I've noticed, the roller ball smells EXACTLY the same as the full size bottle.
Melissa N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’ve been in a relationship with this fragrance for a little over 17 years. If you love tuberose, this is a must try for you because the tuberose is so sophisticated and elegant. The cashmere wood just embraces you and anyone you want to embrace. It is just a gorgeous scent, and worth the price if you find the scent as intoxicating as I did.
Bree B.
FRANKLIN, IN
Love anything Michael Kors. Was delighted to find out there was a perfume. Bought the smaller roll on bottle and it has a nice light clean scent. Can easily throw in my purse and go. Definitely a great Mother's Day gift also.
Corina V.
Puyallup, WA
This perfume here I purchase every year around Christmas. It’s a little pricey but still affordable. It smells good it isn’t too strong but still a little strong so it’s a perfume I chose to wear only on nights out.
Stacy A.
Beckley
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Absolute best Fragrance I have ever owned, smelled, purchased in my entire life. The scent last all day! Even until the next day. You don’t have to use much of it either. It is 100% The Best on the market!! I totally recommend this Perfume to everyone!!
Perla G.
I’ve shopped high and low trying to find THE fragrance for ME, and this is it! The scent lasts long, and it reminds me of my childhood...sitting on my grandmother’s bed as the spring air breezes through her windows bringing with it the scent of gardenias and other flowers in her garden. I don’t know why I never tried it sooner, but I hope that they never discontinue this fragrance because it has officially become my scent.
Amanda C.
Sesser, IL
This is my one and only perfume I ever use! The smell is absolutely breathtaking. I am constantly getting compliments on how beautiful the perfume smells. Sometimes I don't even wear it, and you can still smell the perfume from the day before. One of my absolute faves!
Audrey G.
Harlingen, TX
ALL-TIME FAVORITE!!!!!!! this perfume is and will always be my all-time favorite its just so classy makes you feel so beautiful. I will wear this scent at my wedding, college graduation, honestly anywhere important. I recommend you at least go and smell it you will instantly fall in love. The amount of compliments you will get is crazy. If I could keep it all to myself I would.
Erica Q.
Harrodsburg
I have gotten so many compliments on this fragrance, so it’s been my go to for the past two years! I LOVE it! It’s clean and fresh and only takes a couple sprays to stay on all day! It will last you a long time! It may be pricey, but totally pays off at the end!
Katie 🦁.
Liverpool
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Madison S.
How strong is the scent?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
How long does this last?

Sephora