BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Katy R.
LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE. Not only do I love it but it seems like everyone around me loves it when I wear it. I tend to get compliments everywhere I go when wearing it. It is definitely one of my favorites since it does not give you a headache while you can tell that you are wearing it. The prize is actually great for the amount of product you get, and completely worth it.
Stephanie A.
Ceres , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes this is actually the first Michael Kors perfume that I had purchased every time I wear this perfume I get so many compliments on my sent before I was like what are you wearing it smells so good and when I tell them they are so surprised
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my all time favorite perfume and my go to daily scent. It is strong and only takes a spritz or two, but it is not overpowering. It is expensive but it is a big bottle and well worth it. I always get compliments on this perfume. It is to die for ❤️
Karly w.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is the equivalent to a nice red lip. It is a woman's fragrance with an air of class. I wear this when going into a meeting where I want to to feel confident. I have had so many compliments on it. When I dated this was the perfect perfume.
Diana S.
San Antonio, TX
This perfume is a very lightweight beautiful smelling perfume . The packaging is Luxurious. It was a gift from a friend and the scent is long lasting you'll smell it for hours after application. Also I would repurchase the perfume again.
Renee K.
This a really great everyday perfume. It's really light with a hint of gardenia in it. It's one of my favorite he sells. His White perfume is very similar but more sweeter if you're looking for a sweeter perfume.
Lezlie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the whole Micheal Kors brand including this perfume! I am a repeat user and I think everyone should try this perfume! You won't regret it! The bottle is efficient and nice! I would recommend!!!!!
Mary M.
Seattle, WA
My favorite perfume ever! Very classy, and it's great for a New Years Eve party. I've been wearing this for years, it's never gotten old. Get compliments all the time.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My signature scent! It's luxurious, feminine yet deep and woody and vanilla-y. This stays on me all day!
Katelyn C.
Davenport, FL
Gorgeous ! I enjoy this scent. It's appropriate for the office but playa nice in the evening as well.
Katie 🦁.
Ellesmere Port , Cheshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you could only use one fragrance for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I love perfumes and I have tried quite a lot of different ones. Is there any other product that this one can be compared to scent wise?
Doreen C.
Do they make bath products in this scent? If so how are they?
Miss 👑.
I didnt have a MK fragance, is it smell good?
Melina Q.
How does this compare to other michael kors perfumes?