Michael Kors Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ava R.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Perfume for Women 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Michael Kors is tuberose reinvented. Creamy florals explode into exotic spices, tamed by Moroccan incense. A fragrant creation with a wealth of personality that will capture the heart of every woman. Notes: Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti. Style: Sophisticated and sensual, warm and wearable. Recommend Use: Day, Evening, Night see more...

Pennie D.
Henderson , NV
Love love love this fragrance! A little goes a long way. The smell is soft but sweet. Most perfumes smell strong and often give me a headache but not this one. A little pricey but it is Michael Kors.
Lucia R.
My ALL-TIME favorite perfume. I got this as a gift for my 19th birthday, and I had to rebuy it (large size) because it's just such a soft and smooth smell. It is also long lasting if you use the cream along with it.
SUGGESTION: a little goes a long way.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this fragrance! To me, it smells like gardenia and almost banana bubble gum. I know, weird comparison. I always get compliments when I wear it, and it lasts a long time on the skin as well. Definitely one of my signature scents.
Ava R.
Arlington, TX
These parfum is awesome and very long lasting. It's perfect for spring or fall, full bodied and slightly sweet it's good for all occasions
Elsa D.
I love the original parfum. You cant go wrong with this amazing sweet scent. I always were this on date night.
Allegra K.
Kings Mtn, NC
This is one of my go to perfumes. I got it as a gift when it first came out and has been a staple ever since.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
I love this perfume until now i still have this and i really want to buy more of it..really good scent
Kasie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this fragrance! Truly recommend! Perfect for going out at night. Leaves an impression!
Alice H.
Loved this. It was my Christmas gift to myself and it is my favorite fragrance.