Michael Kors Coral Eau de Parfum uploaded by Rana E.Michael Kors Coral Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jennifer B.Michael Kors Coral Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Coral Eau de Parfum - Fresh. Feminine. Fabulous. Michael Kors Coral Eau de Parfum blends tropical grapefruit, sweet raspberry and warm sandalwood...for a bold and beautiful fragrance. The fragrance is a chic new expression of the iconic Michael Kors tuberose. Notes of Black currant, raspberry, jasmine tea and sandalwood capture the vibrancy of this show stopping color while keeping true to the white floral signature synonymous with the Michael Kors original scent. Revel in dazzling sunlight with the sparkling zest of lemon and the juicy pulp of grapefruit. Mandarin tantalizes with its mouth-watering effervescence to match the tingling green of blackcurrant. Pink pepper lends a chic edge to the topnote with rosy spice.The signature bursts forth with the refreshing sweetness of raspberry flesh. A mesmerizing ease then floats forth from the delicate femininity of orange flower. Tuberose hypnotizes with an airy headiness that provides an iridescent, modern charm and then there is jasmine tea to soothe into a deep luxuriousness that proves to be truly exotic. The drydown glows in the silky, golden warmth of ambrox. A creamy veil lingers softly from the textural smoothness of cedarwood and sandalwood. Musks are there to finally envelope the fragrance in velvety texture to empower the magnetism of touchable skin.Fragrance Notes:Top - Lemon, pink grapefruit, mandarin, blackcurrant, pink pepperMid - Raspberry, orange flower, tuberose, jasmine tea NPDry - Ambrox, cedarwood, sandalwood, musk. - Coral Eau de Parfum see more...

• Smelled this at Kohls last week. Smells so good. Anyone k...1 Answers
  • I am getting married soon and was considering this scent ...1 Answers
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Great fragrance to have in the summer. This fragrance is filled with with coral, citrus, and some woodsy end notes. I personally pull out the lemon and sandalwood in the fragrance. Price wise it ranges on size anywhere from $85-$120. Buy it threw an actual store like Macy’s, Dillard’s etc. if you buy it through Walmart it has been sitting in storage going from one extreme to another. Also sometimes is diluted.
Jennifer S.
I bought this last week when Macy's was having a Black Friday in July sale - I paid $25, which was a great deal. I don't rotate my perfumes very often or try new ones (I stick to the same scents that I've been wearing for years) but I couldn't beat the price for a designer perfume. I didn't even smell it beforehand but I decided to take a risk and purchase it anyway. I'm glad I did, because I love it! I can't see myself wearing it in winter months because it's really light and citrusy, but it's absolutely perfect for summer. It is slightly orangey and sweet, and I normally can't stand anything orangey (I refuse to eat oranges and I just dislike the taste and smell) but I didn't mind the scent in this perfume. It's not too overwhelming. The only problem with this is that it doesn't seem to last as long as I'd like, but lighter scents usually don't have as long of a staying power as heavy ones, so that was expected. Still a great summery scent!
Jennifer B.
Los Angeles , CA
If you're into sweet scents this is a perfume you might want to get. It is a nice and fresh scent for the summer. It is related to a citrus scent. If you're someone who loves scents like that, it is definitely one to think about purchasing.
Jenn Y.
I love all Michael Kors fragrances. They all smell fresh, sophisticated and girly all at the same time. This one is quite aquatic and I love it for spring and summer. However it's a great fragrance for all year round if you need a pick me up.
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
Its hard finding these now but I got it as a gift and gave it to my best friend and its now her favorite ! Its smells amaZing and its so soft but not too strong I love it
Jonathan K.
Savannah, TN
Love the fresh, clean smell of this product. Was an avid user of Armani Code until I tried this product. However, it is a bit more expensive.
Alexa L.
I am iffy, kind of a strong scent. Was a gift so I'm not sure about pricing.. I wear it but not one of my favs. Can be overbearing!
🌴Marissa S.
West Michigan
Nice floral and great for the spring and summer time. I love the notes : white floral, citrus, seeet, woody, and fruity!
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Holy smokes...This stuff smells like heaven:0 It's got a great, warm citrus scent and is just perfectly balanced.
Destiny G.
Falls City, TX
Love this Michael Kors perfumes is long lasting and are their collections of this and how much are they so want
Angela D.
Smelled this at Kohls last week. Smells so good. Anyone know how long it lasts though?? Do you need to reapply???
Heather M.
I am getting married soon and was considering this scent for the day. I personally love the smell but I want to make sure if fits the venue and isn't overwhelming for others. Do you think this works in a chic barn and isn't "too" strong?

Amazon