BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Collection Sporty Citrus Eau de Parfum Rollerball, 0.34 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Alexa S.
Santa Ana, CA
One of my top favorite perfumes. It's not over powering and nor is to light of sent, it is just right. Just about anywhere I go people always ask me what perfume I wear, and I say its by Michael Kors. I really recommend this perfume, for those who are looking for something new, to try or to wear when going on a date or just every day wear. Plus the best thing about this perfume is that its really portable so it makes it easy for me to carry around in my purse and car, makeup bag or even small hand bag.
denise d.
Las vegas, Nv
I really liked the scent of this michael kohl fragrance. i recently received this as a sample and i have been getting a lot of compliments every time i wear it. if i am not mistaken, i think it has a jasmine scent to it.
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
OMG! The Michael Kors new fragrance smell so good. I have smelled and tried all three of them and can't make up my mind which is the best. I am going to get the rollerball set of all three.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Michael Kors fragrances are my favorite and this scent is no exception. The citrus scent is refreshing and the roller ball makes it perfect for on the go!
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
It's your fav latley, got it as a gift and I reach for it every time I step out the door or get out the shower. Slip it in my purse and with me it goes.
Dia L.
Anchorage, AK
Not much of a fragrance person but my sister bought this one and I tried it and it actually smells good ! I actually like this fragrance.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Michael Kors. The fragances smell wonderful. Love his handbags I own several. love shopping for Michael Kors products.
alma p.
Wilmington , CA
These or perfect to throw in your purse when on the go they smell really good and last a long time
Mac C.
This is the best smelling perfume I've gotten in forever! It smells so heavenly!