BY MICHAEL KORS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Michael Kors Collection Sporty Citrus Deluxe Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Review (1)
Luna H.
This is a very light citrus-y/sometimes floral scent that lingers on you for the entirety of the day! I noticed that the scent lasted longer when I applied it after using their lotion. Buying the gift set is definitely more economically friendly than purchasing just the perfume, plus I loved the roller ball. I'm a huge fan of carrying perfume with me, and always go out of my way to purchase roller balls to keep in my bags + it helps when you're travelling and don't want to take the full sized bottle with you.

I purchased this at Macy's - 4 stars because I do wish the scent lasted longer!