BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Collection Sexy Rio de Janeiro Limited Edition Lip Luster Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Hannah S.
Love this lip luster! Feels so good on my lips! I have used this for several months and it makes me happy every time I use it. It's not too expensive and it is definitely worth it! Just make sure you keep it in a safe place!
melissa l.
Molalla, OR
Probably the best lip product out there!! I really like this shade it goes well with almost anything you wear except blues! Lol
Sara G.
It's such a pretty color!! I absolutely adore this lip luster. I can do a dinner and not have to retouch it even after.
Emma B.
Coats
Love this solo much thank you god for makeup if not I would be dead thank you so muchhhhhh
Brought this lipstick and i have to say its a Beautiful color really good lipstick comes right off and really pretty.
Sandra K.
Really nice lip color great wear, pigmentation and longevity. Pretty color and has a good comfort on lips.
Jessica M.
Lake City, FL
Okay so I got this a Macy's for around 15 dollars and I really really am digging it. Not something I would wear everyday but it definitely goes really well with certain looks. It's got a really nice formula and it is long lasting !
iveth c.
guadalajara
El mejor producto me encanta el color y la textura dura mucho me encanta me encanta me encanta
Katelyn O.
North Wilkesboro, NC
How long does it last?
Melina M.
Toronto, ON
I have been dying to try out this lip gloss ! Is it a sticky consistency like most glosses ?
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this apply nicely and is it worth the money?
Ashlyn G.
This color looks beautiful but has anyone tried Michael Kors makeup? How does t compare to other brands?
Whitney N.
Decatur, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this last? It looks like a beautiful color