MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossMichael Kors
Collection Sexy Rio de Janeiro Limited Edition Lip Luster

Michael Kors Collection Sexy Rio de Janeiro Limited Edition Lip Luster

Michael Kors Collection Sexy Rio de Janeiro Limited Edition Lip Luster Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

I have been dying to try out this lip gloss ! Is it a sticky consistency like most glosses ?
Does the color last long?
How long does it last?
Start your review of Michael Kors Collection Sexy Rio de Janeiro Limited Edition Lip Luster!
How would you rate this product?
Really nice lip color great wear, pigmentation and longevity. Pretty color and has a good comfort on lips.
Brought this lipstick and i have to say its a Beautiful color really good lipstick comes right off and really pretty.
Love this lip luster! Feels so good on my lips! I have used this for several months and it makes me happy every time I use it. It's not too expensive and it is definitely worth it! Just make sure you keep it in a safe place!
Lake city , FL
Okay so I got this a Macy's for around 15 dollars and I really really am digging it. Not something I would wear everyday but it definitely goes really well with certain looks. It's got a really nice formula and it is long lasting !
Coats
Love this solo much thank you god for makeup if not I would be dead thank you so muchhhhhh
It's such a pretty color!! I absolutely adore this lip luster. I can do a dinner and not have to retouch it even after.
Molalla, OR
Probably the best lip product out there!! I really like this shade it goes well with almost anything you wear except blues! Lol
Weslaco , TX
I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS, but it’s very sticky that’s the only downside. It has very beautiful packaging and I would 10/10 recommend this if you have your eye on this lipgloss. I would buy this again without a doubt.
essa base e a melhor q eu já usei nao deixa o seu cheio de marca ela cobre o seu rosto todo cm vc nao estivesse usando base , recomendo a todos os tipo de pele compra essa base , ótima marca e o preço nao e tao cara e barata e vale a pena compra ,poise quem usa nao quer para de usar .
Doral, FL
It is the most wonderful lipstick, it doesn't have comparison. leaves a glamorous and elegant shine on your lips and the best of all is that is durable. I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...