BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Collection Sexy Rio de Janeiro Limited Edition Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Amber N.
Azusa, CA
I am saddened that this was a limited edition perfume. It smells very floral and reminds me of beautiful summer nights out with friends and family on vacation. This is by far the best perfume MK has ever released.
Sarah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This smells AMAZING! It's one of my new FAVORITE frangrances! What I love about it is it last all day long. I was complimented on it a lot. I will definitely purchase this again and again lol! If you love a sexy fragrance that lasts ALL day this is definitely for you.
kiran s.
Euless, TX
This stuff smells AMAZING!!!! The smell last a long time and the bottle does not break. I probably dropped it like 100 billion times and it didn't break. I would say the price is pretty reasonable because the smell is amazing, the bottle is adorable and it doesn't run out that quick.
Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
Michael Kors Sexy Rio de Janeiro Parfume is by far my favorite. The scent is light and has a tropical vibe that last all day or night. Everyone alway's compliment's me when I wear it and ask what it is. It is seductive and sexy.
Adrianne A.
I got this as a gift last year on christmas and i still have it. This isn't my favorite because its so strong but i love the scent.
Esmeralda S.
Columbus, GA
I love love love this scent! Michaels has def not disappointed yet I also have the glam perfume and I love that one as well!
Cherie O.
Weirton, WV
This is a sweet fun scent. Too bad it is limited edition. I'm going to have to by another bottle before it is sold out.
Kimberly M.
Austin, TX
Love the smell could also be a good gift for a friend or a love one up too you
Kathryn A.
Manchester
This perfume is gorgeous! Bar far one of my favourite summer scents. I purchased it abroad in Mallorca so I think it is not available anymore as it was limited edition. It has a strong fruity/flowery fragrance to it and it smells amazing!
Esmeralda S.
Columbus, GA
This is my go to date night scent, which scent would anyone recommend for a daily use?