Michael Kors Collection Sexy Amber Rollerball & Lip Luster Duo

Michael Kors Collection Sexy Amber Rollerball & Lip Luster Duo Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Can I sample it at #Ulta ?
Start your review of Michael Kors Collection Sexy Amber Rollerball & Lip Luster Duo!
Jamaica , NY
I love that this has a perfume and a gloss. Perfect to carry in your clutch on a night out. I bought it a few months ago and it has lasted well, will be purchasing again.
Cape Neddick, ME
Unfortunately the store I purchased my Michael kors roller ball from didn’t have just the perfume - only had the duo with a lip gloss. Love the amber smell but wasn’t a fan of the gloss, not my shade but also very sticky and drying. I will just be buying the perfume next time in a store that carries a roller ball and not just the duos.
Sparta , NC
Michael Kors Collection Sexy Amber Rollerball & Lip Luster Duo uploaded by Kansas B.
One word, yum! This is the best smelling Michael Kors perfume I've ever tried. I love the smell of jasmine! It's long lasting, and I love that it's a roller ball! I'm not crazy about lip gloss but this one is a beautiful color and so classy! I recommend.
Coconut Creek, FL
I got this roller ball without the lipgloss. My favorite scent from Michael Kors. It’s very warm and inviting. It’s similar to Amber Romance from Victoria’s Secret. I always get compliments when I wear this fragrance
Connersville, IN
This a a lovely spring scent and the lip gloss is not as dark as it seems!!!! Its perfect for a spring or summer look! Michael Kors Collection Sexy Amber Rollerball & Lip Luster Duo
Perfume is fine however, if we talk about the lip gloss color. i tried this color and it looked pink on me and its a very light color as compare to what it looks like in a bottle. in a bottle it looks like a very dark plummy maroon fall color however when you put it on, its a maroonish pink with a very light consistency. not worth in my opinion.
The perfume portion of this is amazing! It's my first real perfume purchase and the scent mixes well with my personal body chemistry. However, it doesn't linger for a long time (or I could just be used to my scent). I do recommend this, as the scent seems to be universal. The lip gloss, however, was a bit too sticky and felt like it was gluing my lips together. Other than that, this is great!
This has been one of my favorite recent purchases. I love the scent its not overwhelming, which I appreciate because I have bad allergies and cant wear most perfumes. I think this is a great perfume for the fall since is does have a bit of spice to the scent. Not to mention my name is Amber and wearing a perfume called Sexy Amber just makes me feel a little bit special.
This is so cute! I have never seen a perfume and lip duo, so props to Michael Kors for their creativity. Its the perfect thing to always have in your purse. I always have mine on me, because its compact and convenient and the Jasmine scent smells so good! The lip color is much lighter than it appears so its perfect for a natural everyday look!
Euless, TX
This duo is adorable the color is pretty, and the perfume smells great but the lip gloss doesn't last long and it's a little bit sticky. I would suggest buying just the rollerball perfume and not the Deuel unless you really want it.