BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Collection Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum Rollerball, 0.34 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Wanda A.
Michael Kors sexy amber is one of my favorite scents out there its not too over powering, it last really long and I love that its small enough to carry around in your purse. I purchase my Michael Kors perfumes in Sephora and will definitely buy more
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
This is great! I love MK Collection Sexy Rollerball perfume. The bottle is little and sexy! I would love to get more of this perfume. It fit perfectly into my purse and it was a great price compare to big large perfume. I would most definably recommend this to my friends!
Destiny G.
Falls City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Michael Kors perfumes is long lasting and are their collections of this and how much are they so want
Abbie P.
Marquette, MI
This is a perfect tube for throwing in your purse or gym bag. I've never owned this scent but would like to. The scent is amazing!
Nallely V.
Canoga Park, CA
Great product , good for on the go ' last a good amount of time, perfect for any time of the day !!!!
Karrin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best scent Micheal Kors has come out with. I wear this regulararly and a little bit goes a long way for a long time. I can place this on in the morning and still have the same amount of scent at the end of the day, without having to reapply, or the scent being put on over strong to begin with. This is one of my daughter's favorites on me as well.
Felicia W.
austell, GA
I love this scent form micael kors. got it as a gift last year and i only wore it for special occasions. the scent last all day!!
Andrea F.
Raleigh, NC
I love this scent, it's easily my favorite for day or night. I only wish the lasting power was longer, which is the only reason I did not give it five stars.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent from Mk, I bought it last year for myself along with a small purse. I love that this scent isn't to over powering, it the perfect in between not to over powering and but to soft.
Nikki C.
Ridgeland, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy the Michael Kors roller ball Purfum. I have 3 of them and Amber is my favorite. It last a great while on the skin. The roller balls are perfect for throwing into your purse or makeup bags.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
How do you like the smell of this perfume? Is it to strong?