Michael Kors Collection Glam Jasmine Gift Set uploaded by Maria Zobel B.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Collection Glam Jasmine Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
i bought my mom this for Christmas she loved the smell . If you dont know what to give as a gift this is a perfect gift for any girl . It has a nice bottle and cream . I would buy it again but later on when im rich .
Lizzeth A.
This set it's sooo good, love the way it smells. My mom and I share the set which we love. I feel it's stay for a long time in your clothes and also skin. The way it comes shape it so cute and I recommend to buy it!
Maria Zobel B.
Yey! I love michael kors, bags lotion lipgloss! My favorite scent from Mk is this glam jasmine it has a flowery- pleasant smell, I also got a free large transparent gold bag and rosegold make up pouch. Got them all from macys! Loved freebies from gift set!
Gema G.
Fontana, CA
This perfume is my absolute most favorite scent. It smells amazing. Every time I am wearing it I get a lot of compliments. It is a little pricey but to be honest it is worth every penny. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Kacee C.
Lake St Louis, MO
My husband bought me this for Valentines Day and it is AMAZING! This scent last all day! Very functional bottle and the scent is soft and light. It was purchased at Von Mauer. It is pricey but worth every penny!
Ashawnna S.
My favorite set that I've bought in a while!! It smells so great and is also lasts long. It's not to heavy either or overbearing like some perfumes can be. I bought the set and I've had it for about a year now and I'm obsessed!
Nadia M.
If you a surch for a good brand and something to make you to smell nice for your whole day? For sure you will buy one of this Michael kors parfum ,this collection is good for sure I would buy it again !
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
When I very first came across this scent my aunt had it on! I fell absolutely in love with it at that point. The next day I went to Macy's and purchased this product!
Michael kors can do no wrong in my eyes. Except for the price of products. I tend to treat myself to this type of product rather than making it a regular experience
Hali B.
Shiner, TX
I love love love this scent. Even my husband noticed! I love that it is light and not overbearing. I'm always looking for a pleasant scent that isn't too old lady.
Mariah P.
I love Michael kors! Does this perfume last awhile?
denise d.
Las vegas, Nv
Does this last all day? I like my perfume to be light and not too overpowering?
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
I want this so bad! Who has bought this?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Do any of yall have this ?