BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Collection Glam Jasmine Eau de Parfum Rollerball, 0.34 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Has anyone tried this perfume ? is it worth buying ? I've...1 Answers
Katyria R.
Bayonne
Amo esta fragancia no soy amante a las aromas de flores pero esta me cautivo no es un olor fuerte más bien delicado la compre en Macy’s en casa siempre compramos las fragancias en Macy’s si te gustan los perfumes de fragancia delicada pero que a la vez tenga ese toque de personalidad este estaría perfecto para ti.
Kayla M.
Last year I worked in the fragrance department of Macys during the holidays so I learned a lot about all the different scents. This is very fresh and feminine. It is not strong or nauseating. The mini roll on is great for the purse!
Mary A.
New Rochelle, NY
Every holiday i always get magazine from MK always give me a tester so what i did i rubbed the tester to my cloth that i will smell good hahaha.. This MK perfume is amazing smells so good.. But i can't but yet to pricey for me..
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
This is a nice light scent. It is easily carried around and perfect for any occasion the screw top cap prevents the product from spilling in your purse or carrying bag.
Jan L.
I like this small cylinder type for my pocket book to carry with me where ever I go instead of putting the big bottle in my bag…convenient, oh and it smell wonderful
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smells fresh and fancy all at the same time. I love the rollerball and throw it right in my purse when I want to smell fantastic!
Angela G.
The bomb dot com such a delicious fragrance but don't over use it's a very potent smell but fresh. Don't over use
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
Heavenly smell!!! Just a dab will do I've tried all of Michael kors perfumes and they are never disappointing !!
Destiny G.
Love this Michael Kors perfumes is long lasting and are their collections of this and how much are they so want
Asia R.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells great. Doesn't the body. But gives you enough scent. Last all day. Will buy again.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
Has anyone tried this perfume ? is it worth buying ? I've heard it isn't that good but i would like to get more opinions