Michael Kors Cindy Extra-Small Saffiano Leather Crossbody in Tulip uploaded by Rose S.

BY MICHAEL KORS

With its chain and leather crossbody strap our luxurious Saffiano leather Cindy bag defines easy elegance. Simply sling it over your shoulder for an effortless hands-free option or carry it by the top handles for a sharp finish to tailored looks. Size: ONE SIZE. Color: Tulip. see more...

Nazjhae C.
Nazjhae C.
"I can tell you from my experience, that it's great. I feel like it wouldnjust depend on what your taste is and what you normally carry with you. For me I travel light, and I have never really liked purses that I would have to hold or that could fall off of my shoulder. With that being said though, if you think you would use it everyday I think it would be a great investment."
Tasha K.
Tasha K.
Columbus, OH
I have this handbag in the white and light brown logo print. At first I was very hesitant to spend so much on a handbag so when I found it for $128 I had to ask for it for Christmas! This handbag is a little small for me however the material is so durable and easy to clean off. It seems very well made so I have plans to purchase more MK products in the future! I am in love!