Michael Kors Cindy Extra-Small Saffiano Leather Crossbody in Tulip uploaded by Rose S.

BY MICHAEL KORS

With its chain and leather crossbody strap our luxurious Saffiano leather Cindy bag defines easy elegance. Simply sling it over your shoulder for an effortless hands-free option or carry it by the top handles for a sharp finish to tailored looks. Size: ONE SIZE. Color: Tulip. see more...

Dayanađź”® m.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this bag! Sadly i had to give it away to my mo ther who she loved the bag couldnt say no. Its very spacious and what i love more its a hand bag and a off shoulders!
Choley D.
Weaverville
I wear this with EVERYTHING! Just seems to go with everything, wrest quality as well. Holds more than it looks like it would. I’m super hard on purses I’ve been using mine for about 9 months and it’s still going strong!
Chevy M.
I'm obsessed with this brand. They provide exceptionally high quality products for their customers. High quality material, hence, its a cute pocket book for whatever occasion to lavish it off to.
Presley F.
Fargo
such a nice purse. but too big but i could fit all my necessities in it without it being too tight. i use it every day and get many compliments on it. on the pricier side.
Stephanie C.
Villa Rica
I bought mine in red, not tulip! Good quality! Perfect size! Holds value (when you want to resell after you get your use out of it)! Easy to clean! Very expensive though... but I don’t mind paying it because it will last forever if you take care of it! I defiantly would recommend
Lisa C.
This bag is so gorgeous. It’s in my favorite color too. Looks very roomy for all my junk. I would love to buy this same exact purse. It’s affordable. I love the style of the purse. You can use it as a hand bag or a shoulder bag.
Kara M.
I love this purse it’s been used by me my aunt and sister and it’s very nice and held up well. The pink is rather vibrant but I love the pop of color. The bag now has some peeling in areas and some scratches but I think that’s just what happens with time.
Camryn P.
Urbandale
This bag is gorgeous, sturdy, petite, and a great piece to have! I always get so many compliments on this bag, and each time i am so glad I decided to treat myself to it! It is super durable and resistant to any types of markings!
madi d.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Michael Kors bags because they are elegant and easy to maintain. One of the girls I babysit recently took a pen to my pink bag and I simply scrubbed it off with a washcloth and it looks good as new!
Kaylee🌟 A.
Omaha, NE
Love the quality super cute, the color is nice a little smaller than expected but great for a everyday out the door purse. Kinda over priced for the size but if you want a staple piece would recommend.
Sammie N.
The Colony, TX
Michael Kors Cindy Extra-Small Saffiano Leather Crossbody in Tulip I ordered a purse that is similar to this and I was just wondering how good of a quality is saffiano leather?
Myra Myrtle J.
can i get a free sample?