Michael Kors
Ciara Saffiano Large Top Zip Satchel Ballet Pink MK Signature

Michael Kors Ciara Saffiano Large Top Zip Satchel Ballet Pink MK Signature

Double rolled handles with 5.5" dropGold tone hardwareTop zip closureMK signature lining with 1 zipper pocket and 4 slip pockets12.5"-15.5"L x 10" H x 6" D

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michael Kors Ciara Saffiano Large Top Zip Satchel Ballet Pink MK Signature!
How would you rate this product?
Sabrina V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Michael Kors Ciara Saffiano Large Top Zip Satchel Ballet Pink MK Signature uploaded by Sabrina V.
My baby daddy bought be this purse it’s so cute and soooo spacey! I’m the type of girl who brings everything with her in her purse so this definitely was my type of purse ! It has a lot of pockets and A lot of room to organize and pull all your things !
Debbie S.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Michael Kors Ciara Saffiano Large Top Zip Satchel Ballet Pink MK Signature uploaded by Debbie S.
I actually splurged and bought myself a Michael kors bag! I bought mine at Woodbury common outlet where Michael kors store is located so it’s authentic and mine was on sale for $110!! It’s light pink and so spacious!
Melissa K.
Davenport, IA
Michael Kors Ciara Saffiano Large Top Zip Satchel Ballet Pink MK Signature uploaded by Melissa K.
Yes @michaelkors I am loving my Ciara Large Zip Satchel Saffiano Leather in Magenta with matching Jet Travel Double Zip Wallet and Phone Case! #michaelkors #purse #ciara #magenta #wallet #spring #vibes #phonecase #satchel
Dallas S.
Murfreesboro
Love this purse it’s sturdy and stiff just like I like beautiful color and makes you feel so girly !
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Michael Kors Ciara Saffiano Large Top Zip Satchel Ballet Pink MK Signature uploaded by Bre R.
I actually have this bag in a fuchsia color, very beautiful! The bag retails for $398, a little expensive, but definitely worth the money! These bags are very sturdy and have great quality to them! Real leather that’s easy to clean off and lasts for years and years. Was sick of the plain tote bags so this is my first satchel and I love it, it has a lot of space inside. I also got the matching wallet, $198, very spacious, lots of room, slots, and pockets. Also very sturdy and great quality.

Looking for your answer?