Michael Kors By Michael Kors For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michael Kors By Michael Kors For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Ounces!
How would you rate this product?
Kilgore
Loved it. The fragrance is illuminating. Had a soft but endless wonder of the miraculous sensitivity in all women yet a bold engagement and enchantingly tintilizing all of your senses at once
This is one of my favorites. I picked it up from my sister in high school, she always wore it and I loved it. It has a mature scent that isn't too musty, old lady-smelling or too heavy on the florals. It also isn't too fruity or bright like a lot of younger scents. A very good middle of the road fragrance.
When I first started getting into Michael Kors bag I discovered this perfume and fell in love with it. In the store I just couldn't stop spraying it. It has a sweet smell to it. Very feminine and last all day. I have gotten so many compliments wearing this perfume. It is worth the money. It is my go to perfume.
Mesa, AZ
I love everything that is Michael Kors and this is no exception. Everything that comes from this company is gold and this perfume is the frosting on the top. The scent is lovely and you'll be smelling it all day.
This perfume is one of my favorites I love it stays in your cloths and keeps u smelling amazing all day don't have to use a lot of product to be smelling well and it is long lasting
Sandusky, OH
Love this fragrance!! I’ve worn it since I was in high school. It lasts all day and you only need one to two sprays on you. The note that sticks out to me is Gardenia.
Bronx, NY
Smells amazing both mine and my sisters favorite perfume and my mom wants to steal it too lol honestly don’t know what ill do if it runs out. HOLY GRAIL TBH!!!
Franklin, TN
It never fails every time I wear this I get compliments. It smells so warm but still flirty and playful. This is my new go to scent. Its wearable for any age.
beaumont, TX
My absolute favorite fragrance! It has an amazing staying power and I always receive compliments whenever I wear it. I wish it was not so expensive though!
Toronto, ON
Absolutely love this scent! Michael Kors perfumes do a great job at making it last as well! I bought this one that came with 3 different sample scents!

Looking for your answer?