Michael Kors By Michael Kors For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michael Kors By Michael Kors For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Ounces!
How would you rate this product?
Ferndale, MI
I love this fragrance and always get to so many compliments when I wear it. The scent lasts throughout the day without being too powerful. I will say that if you aren't someone that responds to a musky scent, it may not be for you!
St Louis
The smell is just great! Love the floral and spicy hints, not too sweet compared to other floral perfumes. People have been asking me which perfume I wear ever since I started using it. It’s my new favorite perfume.
Anaheim, CA
This is one of my favorite smells. It has a wonderful fruity/sweet smell. It lasts a long time so you don’t really have to reapply and the bottle lasts long because you don’t need a lot. I always recommend this!
OMG this perfume smells SOOOO FREAKIN' GOOD!! Any time I've ever worn it, I JUS CAN'T stop sniffing my wrists and I've gotten compliments from several people I've crossed paths with while wearing this scent.
Austin, MN
I’m a huge fan of this perfum.  When I first used it I didn’t like it. I still don’t like it if I just smell it out of the bottle. However it smells AMAZING once it’s on
Buffalo, NY
It’s a strong scent but it makes me feel confident. I never repurchased it because I found something else I liked more.. but I would likely get this again one day.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
So the original name for this perfume when it came out about 10-12 years ago was “So Hollywood” by Michael Kors. I thought they had stopped making it, no they kept the same fragrance and same bottle and just renamed it. I’m ok with t because it’s one of my favorite scents! It’s sexy, warm, sweet and pretty strong. I find the fragrance lasts for hours when applied to my wrists and neck. The smell is addicted, almost even androgynous. Could be used as a masculine smell for women or soft smell for men. Will definitely buy again.
Albuquerque
Michael Kors is my number one favorite perfume. It has a different scent then most are used to, more of a woodsy scent. A little goes a long way. It is definitely a quality product. I can spray it on in the morning and it will last all day! A bit pricey but worth it.
Pulaski, TN
My absolute favorite!! My mom always wears this so I love that it reminds me of her. It's such an ageless scent. Literally any age can wear this and get away with it. I'm actually obsessed with it!!
Dallas
It smells like gardenias, which are one of my favorite scents. It's long lasting. It is not over powering like many scents are. I have asthma and this scent does not trigger it, unlike many other perfumes/fragrances. I would absolutely recommend.

Looking for your answer?