BY MICHAEL KORS

Jen H.
Great fragrance. Only need a drop or two for long lasting results. I love the smell of it on my guy. He enjoys wearing it and receives lots of compliments 😤on it. It’s a strong rugged scent but not overpowering or woodsy, who wants to smell like a pine tree anyway😜
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Purchased this for my spouse and he loves it so much. My son uses it without permission. It is pricey but worth it because it is long lasting. My spouse states this is the best ever. Yes I will buy again for him.
cho l.
Utica , NY
This MM perfume is really nice my brother use this “ it’s will stay in your body 24/7 hours long lasting “ you can buy from store “ because we always go to mall to buy this for my brother so “ I don’t whether you can buy it or Nah
Stephanie D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I believe got this in a sample box for my husband to try out. I got the sample box at Sephora for Father’s Day. It smelled pretty good and the scent did last all day.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Bens s djs Anna djs djs djs sndid djs s djs s djs djsjd s. Djs djsjd djs djs djs sndid. Did did djs djs djsjd djsj djdiekks dndnd ejebensn d djs e Bens Anne rnjsne
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Ugh!!!!! I absolutely cannot stand the smell of this cologne. It’s overpowering and doesn’t make me think sexy at all! I even had my boyfriend try it out and he couldn’t stand it either. I’m just not a fan of this.
Lorraine N.
Springfield, OR
I like to wear men's cologne. There. I said it. Something about it is so clean and straightforward and makes me think of 1990's jr. High dances on Fridays. What can I say, it's my happy place. Though I'd rather stay home and watch TGIF. Anyway, a few squirting a day and I can enjoy Michael Kors as a scent-sory treat!
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
My husband has gotten cologne for as long as we have been together from family members. However, he always got the same scent. I wanted to change things up a bit and get him a different one. I went on a limb and purchased him the Michael Kors. It smells fantastic! It's a soothing smell, and not one that is so potent it can burn your nostrils when you smell it from a mile away. I highly recommend this fragrance.
Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
I really love it when a man wears a great cologne! It needs to smell masculine, sexy and strong but not be overwhelming. This is like that...
I think it's a great fragrance. I've got a very sensitive nose, so I'm VERY picky about what fragrances I purchase for myself and others.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
What is the smell similar to?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?