BY MICHAEL KORS #36 in Fragrance for Him

patricia h.
mckee, ky
This is very great smelling. It will catch a woman's attention in a far off distance. Will buy more and highly recommend it.
Zack G.
Rising Sun, MD
I love this Michael Kors scent, 10/10 for a fragrance for a man. Not too overpowering and not too crazy. Just right
Cashmere B.
Great smelling thus far!!! Ive only brought it once and would absolutely love to have it again. Ot spft and gentle
erica P.
Oakley, CA
I absolutely love Michael core this smells really amazing have lots of compliments smelling so fresh and clean
Mollie T.
This is the best men's fragrance ever! I love the way my boyfriend smells when he has his Michael Kors on!
Candace S.
Belle, WV
Not my favorite scent we have bought. Glad to give it a chance but it is just not the right scent for me
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Didn't thought they would sell things for men. I'll be looking forward tell my boyfriend about these .
Emily B.
North Mankato, MN
I love the smell, but it is expensive. I like to buy it online when they have the samples for cheap!
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
I got this for my dad and he loves it. it has a strong and powerful but not overwhelming smell
tiffany b.
Stanton, CA
Love love this scent! wished they had a small bottle for travel bag for my husband! Wonderful
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
What is the smell similar to?
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?