Michael Kors by Michael Kors for Men

Men's 0.16 oz EDT Mini. A triumphant paradox powerful yet discreet sexy yet comfortable familiar yet memorable. Michael cologne by Michael Kors the master of understated elegance reinvents classic patchouli heightening its mystery with notes of suede smoke herbs and spices. With a top note of zesty bergamot and exotic undertones middle notes of rich pipe tobacco and incense and bottom notes of dark sandalwood and dried fruits. Woodsy yet oriental a deeply evocative cologne.

I wonder the characterization of this perfume is cold, sharp, sweet?
Is this a good product to buy ?
What does this cologne smell like? Is it nice? Is it not?
Start your review of Michael Kors by Michael Kors for Men!
Joplin, MO
I love how smells I like it and my wife loves it the bottle is nice classic square shaped is great i would love to have a better cap like a strong magnet will be great and i wish the could last longer
allentown
Not to overwhelming but just that right fragrance to keep you smelling great not to mention it definitely will have people talking and wondering what you have on.
14231 FM 1464 APT 5303, Sugar Land, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
Love it!! Tried it for the first time today. I got the "wow" factor that "The One" by D&G and Tom Ford Extreme gave me. This scent is not all that far off from"The One". It definitely lasts longer. Projects great for about 6 hours and then it calms down to a closer projection. Even then you'll still be smelling it when your moving around. I will be buying a bottle for sure. I have to say that this is right in the middle of "The One" and TF Extreme. If you like those frags, then Michael Kors For Men is a great frag that will last longer then "the one" and cheaper then TF Extreme. Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray
Franklin, PA
I know it’s for men, but it honestly smells so good and it’s so strong! It’s long lasting as well in my opinion. I obviously can’t buy this often so I try and only use it on special occasions. But one bottle is enough for not an every day use!
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Michael kors for men is memorizing. I️ purchased this cologne for my fiancé. Oh my gosh it is amazing. It is the first time I️ ever purchased the cologne and think I️ will repurchase. Yes, I️ do recommend to others.
College Sta, TX
I bought this fragrance for my boyfriend, and I’m so in love with the smell. It is expensive, but the cologne lasts forever and stays on all day. Plus, the bottle looks so nice on his bathroom counter!
Palm coast, FL
Bought this for my Fiancé’s birthday. Now he’s hooked and I love it as well! Haha smells so good and lasts a long time! Only need one pump and smells good for hours.
Parma, OH
I certainly do like the Michael Kors fragrance line and have purchased three recent ones that aren't on this list. I got 3.4 fluid ounces each of brilliant gold, white gold and rose gold. All are very pretty and grown-up up smelling. Very classy. I wear this when I'm dressed to the nines and want an extra touch of something that is fabulously decadent yet not too sweet.
San Diego, CA
Such a great every day scent! Light and fun and perfect for any occasion. Great value for the money as well as it doesn't take much to smell great and lasts all day! Definitely one of my favorite scents!
Westmont, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I purchased this product for my husband from Marshall’s. I think it smells really nice. The packaging is really sleek and attractive. The price wasn’t too bad either. Pretty typical for high end cologne.