BY MICHAEL KORS #94 in Fragrance for Him

Men's 0.16 oz EDT Mini. A triumphant paradox powerful yet discreet sexy yet comfortable familiar yet memorable. Michael cologne by Michael Kors the master of understated elegance reinvents classic patchouli heightening its mystery with notes of suede smoke herbs and spices. With a top note of zesty bergamot and exotic undertones middle notes of rich pipe tobacco and incense and bottom notes of dark sandalwood and dried fruits. Woodsy yet oriental a deeply evocative cologne. see more...

Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
We got this for my brother in law for Christmas. It smells amazing!!!!! Yes, it's a little pricey being a name brand, but it smells so good!!! A very crisp, clean and manly scent.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
I know it’s for men, but it honestly smells so good and it’s so strong! It’s long lasting as well in my opinion. I obviously can’t buy this often so I try and only use it on special occasions. But one bottle is enough for not an every day use!
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Michael kors for men is memorizing. I️ purchased this cologne for my fiancé. Oh my gosh it is amazing. It is the first time I️ ever purchased the cologne and think I️ will repurchase. Yes, I️ do recommend to others.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I bought this fragrance for my boyfriend, and I’m so in love with the smell. It is expensive, but the cologne lasts forever and stays on all day. Plus, the bottle looks so nice on his bathroom counter!
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Molly E.
PALM COAST, FL
Bought this for my Fiancé’s birthday. Now he’s hooked and I love it as well! Haha smells so good and lasts a long time! Only need one pump and smells good for hours.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I certainly do like the Michael Kors fragrance line and have purchased three recent ones that aren't on this list. I got 3.4 fluid ounces each of brilliant gold, white gold and rose gold. All are very pretty and grown-up up smelling. Very classy. I wear this when I'm dressed to the nines and want an extra touch of something that is fabulously decadent yet not too sweet.
Sarah A.
This stuff is great, has a very rich scent to it but it’s amazing. I love this product very much. Bought mine from our local Dillard’s. Very long lasting, stays all day. Very pricey but worth it in the end. I wish they were cheaper! I reccommend them!
Justice R.
I got this for my boyfriend and I cannot ever get enough of it. The scent is so strong, it lasts all day, and then some, unlike drug store products. A good scent make a man ten times more attractive in my opinion.
Sarah C.
San Diego, CA
Such a great every day scent! Light and fun and perfect for any occasion. Great value for the money as well as it doesn't take much to smell great and lasts all day! Definitely one of my favorite scents!
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?
Lina A.
London
Does it smell nice? Is it long lasting? I’m thinking about buying it for my bf.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How would you rate the scent? Is it one of your favorites? ~jessnherguys~

back