MICHAEL KORS by Michael Kors E uploaded by Esther M.

BY MICHAEL KORS

EDT SPRAY VIAL MINI Design House: Michael Kors Year Introduced: 2001 Fragrance Notes: Spices Patchouli And Dry Fragrant Woods With Tones Of Leather. Recommended Use: Evening see more...

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I started to wear this when it first came out and I still love it! It really does wear nicely and all my friends and family always say when they smell this it reminds them of me. I was trying other purfumes and this one just is my top favorite I did actually buy a bottle of MK 24k purfume which was a sweeter smell and I really like that one also! I also believe many of these purfumes do work with body chemistry and this one just wears well I guess for me. I would definilty recommend this, it's definilty my go too!!
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
I️ received this as a gift and really liked the scent. It smells distinct and rich. The price is high do I️ didn’t get it again. The bottle was nice as a roll on. If I️ could afford it on a regular basis.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Esther M.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is lovely. Used to be my everyday spray but I don't reach for it as often as I use to. I like how much product I got and the packaging is simple with a top that turns out instead of a top that comes off separately in order to spray some perfume on you which was nice. It's a little spicy with some sweet undertones. Sophisticated scent.
Tina B.
Las vegas, NV
Really love all of Michael Coris fragrances however this one is a signature for me so light and so eerie it smells so good and doesn’t give me a headache my husband loves it and I probably will buy this again for him if they don’t come out with something new purchased from Dillards
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
So I had tried a sample of this and I loved it so much I had to go and buy the full size it smells so amazing I only have to use a little and it last so long I would definitely recommend it to anyone
angel t.
I’ve purchased this for someone before they said they didn’t really like it because it’s too strong it was their first time using the bottle is average nothing special would not buy again
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Michelle H.
I received a sample of this for my boyfriend, and he wasn't the biggest fan of it. He didn't have any problem with the way it smelled but he just prefers other scents to this one.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!