Michael Kors By Michael Kors

Michael Kors By Michael Kors Set-Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz & Eau De Parfum Rollerball .2 Oz Mini & Body Lotion 3.4 Oz For Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michael Kors By Michael Kors!
Jaclyn C.
Belleville, NJ
Love this lotion. The fragrance is a light scent that lasts. It leaves your skin feeling smooth for a long time
Chelsie M.
Ashland, PA
Smells awesome, is quite strong. Smells amazing all day long. I got it in a set. Would buy again! It's worth the money!
W O.
Toronto
It's great and all but for some reason, it burns on my skin when I put it all over and I have tried several times so what I did was drop it in the washroom as a hand lotion which I barely use but the fragrance is great and strong.

Looking for your answer?