Michael Kors By  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz

Michael Kors By Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz

BY MICHAEL KORS

Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz Design House: Michael Kors Year Introduced: 2000 Fragrance Notes: Rich Deep Florals Very Sensuous, Recommended Use: Romantic see more...

Michael Kors By  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz
Michael Kors By Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz
Kara S.
Kara S.
I'm obsessed with this perfume! I got it as a free sample from sephora and I loved it so much I bought a full sized bottle. It's the perfect combination of floral and musk. It smells so good and lasts a really long time. A little goes a long way so I don't mind spending a little extra because I know it'll last me a while. Love Michael Kors!
sheri d.
sheri d.
My husband bought this for Christmas for me it is the best smelling perfume ive smelled in a long time. Really fit my personality well. Good Job Michael Kors!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alia  A.
Alia A.
toronto , Ontario
I got this at a beauty warehouse sale and actually picked up two. I loved it so much I had to send the extra one overseas to my cousin because I knew she'd love it too. It's not a heavy or strong scent, and while it is musky it still has that "girly" scent to it.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Douglassville, PA
I am looking for a good parfum.. Does this one have a good scent?