Michael Kors Boots

They look like my mums old fox hunting boots are they inspired don’t worry btw we don’t actually kill the foxes anymore ?
Ela é bonita mais Ser a que funciona para todas as estações do ano?
I would love to buy a pair online, are they true to size?
Start your review of Michael Kors Boots!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great quality and style of boots only thing u can complain about is the price of them but its understandable only cause how great they are in reviews
The only downside is that they are expensive,just like any other designer boot, but they are well worth it.in reviews
Micheal kors is the best it is pricey but its well worth it and they are super cute in reviews
I purchased them about 5 years ago and they still keep me going from rainstorms to Northeast blizzards.in reviews
Found some for a steal at Nordstrom a few years ago, they still look great despite wearing them all the time and never being polished!in reviews
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Michael Kors Boots uploaded by Amanda M.
These boots are super cute for the fall season. Everything that I have so far that's Micheal kors is great quality. They are leather but also very comfortable my daughter says. Can't wait for her to wear them with cute leggings and sweater.
aggie S.
Dunstable, MA
Favorite boot worth the money so stylish an comfy especially for fall seasons
Favorite boot worth the money so stylish an comfy especially for fall seasons
Rachel J.
BEDFORD, IN
I love my Michael Kors boots they are so comfortable and are made of the softest leather they are definitely worth the price because they are very well made and won't start wearing out and falling apart like some cheap brands
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
I received a pair last year for my birthday and i really enjoy them and the quality is great. Although i did need to break them in for bout week until they were super comfortable.
member-8f19bc8b9
Baldwin Park, CA
Is an kinda expansive brand but an amazing quality you can find many things to watches , bags ,
Gail R.
Dundee, IL
What an amazingly fabulous brand of shoes. Every season I make sure that I invest in my feet and update my wardrobe with multiple pairs.
Maadge D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love Michaels Kors Collection. From clothes to jewelry to shoes. They could be a little expensive. But if you like bargain you can get discounts on this item from selective department store (Nordstrom Rack, Macy's, Heels.com).
Miruna R.
Pittsford, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Michael Kors Boots uploaded by Miruna R.
I got the Paloma Suede Over-the-Knee boots for Christmas and they look STUNNING. I’ve only worn them once due to how special they look, and I got so many compliments on them! They make me feel so fashionable! The only drawbacks are the price - but they were $100 off during the holidays - and the tall heel, which means they’re not the most comfortable. However, for the experience and the way these make me feel, they are so worth it!
Hailey D.
Huntington
Michael Kors makes one of the best boots around. They are pricy, but they are totally worth it. My boots are 2 years old & they look brand new!! I will continue to buy his merchandise & will recommend them to everyone!
meylin A.
N Salt Lake, UT
Soo comforatable!! So worth the price !! And of course your paying a lil more side of the name it it's good quality such durable boot!!

134 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...