Michael Kors Abbey Jet Set Large Backpack

100% Authentic. Brand New with Tag.- 35S7GAYB3B- Imported- Leather- Interior wall and slip pockets- Exterior zip pocket- Adjustable shoulder straps- 11",W x 15",H x 5",D

Material: Coated Canvas

Age Group: Adult Teen

Gender: Unisex

Character: Vera Bradley,Michael Kors, Coach, Kate Spade

¿Que tan resistente es la mochila? #backpack Michael Kors Abbey Jet Set Large Backpack
Where is the best place to buy MK backpack purses?
Wanting a backpack to carry as a purse.. favorite brand and style? Love the Kate Spade and Michael KorsMichael Kors Abbey Jet Set Large Backpack
Start your review of Michael Kors Abbey Jet Set Large Backpack!
Naples
I have this in the smaller version . it is super cute , i use it everywhere i go !! i love it
Wheelersburg , OH
I can not say how much I love this purse! It’s so pretty and holds everything that I need!
Plainfield, IL
Extremely sturdy and spacious! It has a lot of pocket on the inside . It is amazing .
Doral, FL
Este producto es buenísimo, es súper cómodo por su tamaño y tiene muy buena calidad, tiene un espacio muy conveniente para el día a día y es muy práctico y sus diseños están muy a la moda💕💕💕💕 cinco estrellas, precioso💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
It looks cozy and nice. A good companion for a sudden hang out with friends. My phone, wallet and make up kits will just fit on this bag. I only wonder how affordable it is.
I really can't wait to get this!! But the only problem is that my birthday was last month and if my parents get me this, it would be so unfair to my brothers, maybe one day when I start working or next year, I wish I could give you a proper review on how good this is, A DREAM BAG!
Mission , BC
This backpack is absolutely amazing! It is so versatile and I use it almost every day! I recently had a baby and now I use it as a diaper bag and it works amazing for that! The price is totally worth it for the quality you get. It’s super comfortable to wear too!
Es muy bonita , es espaciosa , le caben muchas cosas y tiene un cierre atrás que llevas en la espalda perfecto para guardar dinero o tu pasaporte cuando vas de viaje
I'm not much to use backpacks, but this style michael kors I fall in love! since it also has a wide and spacious design and elegant colors, I use it a lot in trips where I take little clothes or some camping, it is beautiful you will love it!
birmingham
I’ve had this gorgeous bag for a year now (but mine is in black) and it’s so classy and timeless! Despite its simplistic design, it can really make a statement! It has several small partitions inside that allow you to organise your things which I really appreciate as a university student.