Michael Kors Abbey Jet Set Large Backpack

100% Authentic. Brand New with Tag.- 35S7GAYB3B- Imported- Leather- Interior wall and slip pockets- Exterior zip pocket- Adjustable shoulder straps- 11",W x 15",H x 5",D

Material: Coated Canvas

Age Group: Adult Teen

Gender: Unisex

Character: Vera Bradley,Michael Kors, Coach, Kate Spade

¿Que tan resistente es la mochila? #backpack Michael Kors Abbey Jet Set Large Backpack
Where is the best place to buy MK backpack purses?
Wanting a backpack to carry as a purse.. favorite brand and style? Love the Kate Spade and Michael KorsMichael Kors Abbey Jet Set Large Backpack
Start your review of Michael Kors Abbey Jet Set Large Backpack!
Michael Kors Abbey Jet Set Large Backpack uploaded by Renea C.
This Coach backpack is truly amazing. It’s definitely larger than what it appears on the picture. It shipped in a timely matter and cups and a wonderful box. The purchase also includes a dust bag. I love the size of the purse it definitely compares to a normal size backpack. The pockets are great and conveniently located inside of the backpack. The colors are true to picture and the zipper works smoothly. The backpack’s straps are wrapped for added protected during shipment. I’m 5’9” and the straps are adjustable to fit comfortably when wearing.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have this beautiful backpack because it is extremely comfortable and easy to carry anywhere I go. It has a lot of pockets and beautiful interior. It looks very classy that I take it o work and other accusations. Everyone complements me on it. This backpack can carry a lot of stuff.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I love this backpack!!! I use to everyday at school and when I go to work! Holds sooo much and is super light and easy to carry! It lasts a long time I’ve had mine over 2 years and still works the same and looks new!
I love how stiff this backpack is, after a year of use it has kept its shape wonderfully! Aside from being sooo easy to clean, I also purchased this in the black; it is stunning and looks amazing with every outfit
Surprise, AZ
I have received this beautiful backpack as a gift and I love it. It has a lot of space inside, and is more comfortable than a bag. It suits me because I like casual clothing. Also the quality of the material is great.
Columbus, OH
Michael Kors Abbey Jet Set Large Backpack uploaded by Abrianna W.
I love this Michael Kors backpack it is very cute and stylish for any occasion and easy for traveling. Has really nice leather along the bag and tightening or loosening for the straps on the bag a nice gold plated Michael Kors label on the front with MKs all over the bag. Inside the bag itself it has a lot of room and extra pockets one with a zipper for tight storage for small loose objects. Simple, but cute for easy travel.
Lock Haven, PA
I use my bag daily! It has soooo much space that I can carry everything I need for the day. I'm a mom so being able to carry everything in one bag is nice. And it's not to much to carry
Omaha, NE
I bought my Michael Kors backpack right before my honeymoon to Paris. It was the PERFECT size to travel with, had enough room for everything I needed to carry day to day, and I love that it’s hands free when we were on the go. The backpack material is heavy duty and months after my honeymoon it still looks just as new as it did day 1!!!
Mobile
Michael Kors Abbey Jet Set Large Backpack this product is amazing and i wear it everywhere I go. Pros are its very accesible and a con would be the straps are a bit annoying. I removed one and now wear over my shoulder. I would recommend to people who like luxuries.
Cynthiana, KY
Made soo well. Super classic looking. Hasn’t faded or worn out at all. Shape has held up super well. I love Michael Kors everything ! All of their products & merchandise are amazing & VERY well made. Definitely recommend