BY MICHAEL KORS

A shimmering body lotion that intensifies moisturization where skin needs it most. Skin is left silky-soft, radiant and fabulously scented. A Fabulous Body Lotion Fragrance:  Michael is a luxurious, sexy fragrance. A modern reinvention of Tuberose. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense. Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Feels comfortable. Feels luxurious.Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable. see more...

Odette H.
Love this lotion leaves your skin smelling really good and smooth. Totally worth the money I have like two of them and I still want more.
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
This body lotion is hydrating plus leaves you smelling great. How could it get any better than that. I still smelled amazing hours later.
Megan  F.
Austin, MN
Lotion is thick but not to thick and i love it. Its a great product and i highly recommend! i know i will by purchasing more.
Tara A.
Iowa, LA
I love the smell of this product and how many complaints I get when I have it on. I will continue to buy this product
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Amazing acent but okay as a lotion. It's perfect if you put this on and spray yourself with MK perfume.
Autumn M.
Three Rivers, MA
I absolutely love just about anything! But this is one that I definitely would want to have so much of!
Natalie S.
Bethel Park, PA
I absolutely love this and it doesn't leave you greasy or oily. The smell is great
Rogéria N.
A pele fica sedosa, macia, hidratada e muito perfumada, foi muito bem pensado principalmente a embalagem que nem parece uma loção corporal.

back