BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerMichael Kors
10976908 VERY HOLLYWOOD SPARKLING EDITION W - CHARM - EDT SPRAY

MICHAEL KORS 10976908 VERY HOLLYWOOD SPARKLING EDITION W - CHARM - EDT SPRAY

Very Hollywood Sparkling Edition by Michael Kors is a fragrance that evokes images of a bright new actress in the new, young Hollywood as she walks the red carpet for the first time, It's her time to shine, just as you will when you spritz on this fragrance, The bottle is very elegant and pretty, and comes with a star charm, a must have!, Size: 3, 4 OZ

how does it compare to Coach Poppy?
Does it smell good ??
Start your review of MICHAEL KORS 10976908 VERY HOLLYWOOD SPARKLING EDITION W - CHARM - EDT SPRAY!
How would you rate this product?
Nida A.
MICHAEL KORS 10976908 VERY HOLLYWOOD SPARKLING EDITION W - CHARM - EDT SPRAY uploaded by Nida A.
This perfume is ok. Not this best, the scent isn't anything special. I usually wear it when I'm going to babysit or to class. I wouldn't wear it to special occasions. The bottle itself is pretty cute though. I would recommend it for high school girls looking for something young and light.
Shana A.
Wahiawa, HI
I really liked this scent. It wasn't too strong and musky. It's sweet and feminine. I wish they didn't discontinued it.
Liliana V.
Midland, TX
I really like this type of brand and if we talk about perfumes much more when I say that it is a good perfume I mean this
Amanda S.
Aurora, CO
By far my favorite perfume, I bought this at Kohl’s. Years ago, and it is honestly very hard to find on store shelves. But I still love it. The bottle is a gorgeous pink with a glamorous old Hollywood feel. Definitely meant to be displayed, the scent is a long lasting floral musk. Very nice.
Stephanee P.
N Las Vegas, NV
MICHAEL KORS 10976908 VERY HOLLYWOOD SPARKLING EDITION W - CHARM - EDT SPRAY uploaded by Stephanee P.
The packaging is beautiful! I worked at Michael kors for 2 years and we never had this fragrance as it was discontinued (I believe). I found this at my local Ross and was drawn in since I’ve sold pretty much every other MK perfume and I own basically all of them. This is a very floraly scent which I’m not the BIGGEST fan of, but that’s just personal. It does smell very good though and I see myself using this fragrance in the summer time as it gives off summer vibes! Definitely recommend if you can get your hands on it!
Danyelle R.
buckeye, AZ
My cousin has this and she smells amazing. I'm not sure where she got it I'm going to try Macy's or Sephora the bottle is pretty though. I'm looking into buying it
Gàbii Z.
Nossa amei esse produto e essa embalagem amei maravilhossa ela tem q vim pro meu estoqe.
Kelli L.
Anything Michael Kors is a win in my book, but especially this perfume! I love the scent! It's definitely one I love to use during the spring and summer time
Kat F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I used to have this perfume and wore it all the time in the summer. It's floral, sweet and fruity without being sugary. There's a mix of floral and warmth, which is perfect and incredibly inviting. This is perfect for warmer weather since it's not heavy in scent at all, but still has nice lasting power. Highly recommend!
Rebeca F.
MICHAEL KORS 10976908 VERY HOLLYWOOD SPARKLING EDITION W - CHARM - EDT SPRAY uploaded by Rebeca F.
Oh what a lovely scent! It last all day!! I had lots of compliments on this one!