BY MICHAEL JORDAN

Fresh Bergamot, Orange Flower, Aromatic Lavender, Emerald Sage, Geranium, Cedarwood, Vetiver & Sea Moss Set Contains: .5 fl oz Michael Jordan Classic Cologne Spray. .5 fl oz Legend –Michael Jordan Cologne Spray. .5 fl oz Flight - Michael Jordan Cologne Spray. .5 fl oz Jordan by Michael Cologne Spray. see more...

• "It smells really good and worth the price. " in 1 review
  • "Never heard or smelled this before but it's mj I'm pretty sure it smells amazing " in 1 review
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a nice gift set. The fragrances are all pretty good and it's a great price. I love a good smelling man . I am happy my husband likes this.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Master Groomer Expert
Jane R.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
All i can say is don't buy this. the only reason I'm giving it a c is because its jordan but just stick to shoes. It doesn't smell good, and its not popular either. Who buys this stuff? u can buy it burlington or ross...
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I remember when this first came out and bought this for my then boyfriend. It smells really good and worth the price.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Master Groomer Expert
This is a fragrance i am not crazy about all .. I have purchased it before and i just didn't like the smell ..
Candie J.
Nashville, GA
Make excellent stocking stuffers for your teenagaers. Honestly can't go wrong. The smell isn't to bad either
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I purchased this as a gift for my little brother, because he absolutely loves anything " Michael Jordan "...The smell isn't the best I've ever smelled, but it isn't the worse either.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
My husband loves Michael Jordan so I purchased him these for his birthday and he loves them they smell so fresh
Shannon k.
My boyfriend loves Michael Jordan so I purchased him these for his birthday and he loves them they smell so fresh
Kayla G.
What items are in the gift set?