BY MICHAEL JORDAN

FLIGHT SPORT men's cologne was launched by the designer house of MICHAEL JORDAN in 2013. This men's fragrance possesses a blend of Mandarin Oil, Geranium, Fresh Patchouli, White Lavender, Vanilla and Skin Musk.

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR AN ADVENTURE OF EXTREME SENSATIONS

Made for the confident man, FLIGHT SPORT offers the ultimate in sport and style.  Get in the game with a fresh, confident fragrance that hits you with an adrenaline rush.

Buy on Amazon
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
My husband and I were talking scents not too long ago and this fragrance came up.. my husband didn't favor this one too well, her complained that the scent didn't just long and was too strong
Michael J.
Oak Creek, WI
This is by far my favorite cologne. It lasts a long time and for the price you can't go wrong! I would recommend this to any guy out there!
Unique W.
Portland, OR
I had bought this cologne for my fiancé and he loves it. He wear this one on casual days and always get compliments on how good he smells.
donna s.
My husband tried this one 2 years ago with the other 4 other Jordan perfume. it smells good and ok but not the best
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
My two teenage boys LOVE Michael Jordan Cologne ! I smells very good and is not too strong
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
This smells pretty good. I got it to go with my husbands ever growing collection
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
Yes to this. Great scent great product. Love it.
😀😃😄😅😇😈😊😋😌😍😎😗😘😙😚😛
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1969 reviews
This cologne smells so good and the scent lasts all day long great to give to your guy he will love the scent
Yosselin M.
Does it smell good???????
Sabrina D.
Is this a good brand for a guy on a budget?