Michael Jackson ~ Thriller [25th Anniversary Edition] (new) uploaded by Elyse D.Michael Jackson ~ Thriller [25th Anniversary Edition] (new) uploaded by Anaeli Z.Michael Jackson ~ Thriller [25th Anniversary Edition] (new) uploaded by Keliesha J.

BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO #7 in Music

Personnel includes: Michael Jackson (vocals, percussion); Paul McCartney (vocals); Vincent Price (spoken vocals); Steve Lukather (guitar, bass); Eddie Van Halen, Dean Parks, Paul Jackson (guitar); Larry Williams (flute, saxophone); Jerry Hey (trumpet, flugelhorn); Bill Reichenbach (trombone); David Paich (piano, synthesizer); Greg Phillinganes (Fender Rhodes piano, synthesizer, programming); Steve Porcaro (synthesizer, programming); David Foster, Rod Temperton (synthesizer); Tom Bahler (Synclavier); Louis Johnson (bass); Ndugu Chancler, Jeff Porcaro (drums); Paulinho Da Costa (percussion); Brian Banks (programming); LaToya Jackson, Julia Waters, Maxine Waters, Oren Waters, Becky Lopez, Janet Jackson (background vocals).Principally recorded at Westlake Audio, Los Angeles, California. Few albums in pop music history have the legacy of Michael Jackson's THRILLER. Not only was the 1983 landmark one of the biggest-selling albums ever, its influence touched R & B, quiet storm, rock, hip-hop, and practically every other genre in the decades that followed. The 25th ANNIVERSARY EDITION gives the world the chance to re-evaluate this classic. For starters, the original tracks hold up marvelously. The luster hasn't worn from the pure pop gems "Billie Jean" and "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'," from the taut energy of "Beat It" and "Thriller," or the soft, intimate pulse of "Human Nature." Quincy Jones's crisp, multi-layered production seems even more masterly in hindsight. The set includes seven bonus tracks, including the previously unreleased ballad "For All Time" from the original sessions, while remixes from will i. am, Akon, Fergie, and Kanye West underscore THRILLER's influence on contemporary pop. The package also comes with a bonus DVD featuring digitally restored versions of the album's classic videos, and a 48-page color booklet complete with lyrics, rare photos and a personal greeting from Michael. The album and its colossal legacy come out no worse in the bargain. Pe. see more...

Michael Jackson ~ Thriller [25th Anniversary Edition] (new)
  • "One of the best albums plus you cant never go wrong with his hit song thriller especially for halloween i absolutely love all the songs in the album" in 7 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong when it comes to Michael Jackson!" in 3 reviews
  • "I remember the impact it had on everything from obviously the music we listened to, but also the glove and the red moto jacket that everyone had to have, to his dance moves that we all tried to copy." in 1 review
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you don't like Michael Jackson's music are you even human ? This man is a legend. His songs make me wanna get up and dance all the time. I can be in the worst mood and a michael jackson song will come on the radio and I will instantly feel better. He truly gets me pumped. I highly recommend.
t s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Greatest legend of some of the most influential songs to forever live on. Not only was is music beautiful, but his talent was out of this world. Michael Jackson is probably the only artist that could sound good to any track or beat. A true legend and will forever have amazing music to listen to.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I don’t own this but I listen to this album on my phone everyday because music now a day is trash compared to Michael’s music. I pretty much listen to only Michael Jackson. You must listen to this because his music is so addicting and his voice is so angelic and I love it. Listen to all his songs because they’re all great.
Kaytlyn H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Michael Jackson will always be my favorite. Idc about his past or w.e happened that we may never know but his music tops everything. I wish I was able to see him in concert before he died.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Man, I was like eight when this first came out. I think I have every song from this cd on my Itunes. I love them all! He was amazing artist. It's too bad that he's gone. He should be here making more music. Lost too soon. I would recommend any of his songs.
Elle B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the type of song that is a true classic and it seems like everyone enjoys listening to it and dancing along to it, especially at parties, prom, and weddings. People would probably be upset if a dj didn't play this song.
heaven n.
Bakersfield
Me and my grandpa are such huge Michael Jackson fans. We have most of his CD’s and we still bump them. He is such a legend and the king of pop. I love all his songs.
Michelle L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was a huge fan of his in 7-8 grade. I use to put pictures of him up in my room and read all the magazines in was room. It is sad that he passed away at such a young age. His thriller video gave me the spooks when it first came out. He made some great music.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great album every song is a hit this was a big album for Michael Jackson it broke records all around the world and is a classic still to this day everyone should go out and buy this record I am a fan of this artist I would recommend listening to it
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you give this anything less than five stars you obviously are soulless scum. Micheal Jackson was and forever will be a national treasure. This album is absolute gold and if you think anything different you’re wrong.
Jonelle D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How old were you when you first listened to this album??
Janet L.
Cypress, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was the best song on this album
Ephasia J.
Favorite song?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who loves just stopping and breaking out to thriller when it comes on?