BY XB360

Get ready to rock your body to decades of iconic tracks by the King of Pop! This unique interactive experience will have you hitting all the moves as if you've danced right into Michael's shoes! No artist in history has commanded the stage like Michael Jackson, the undisputed King of Pop. With over 800 million albums sold worldwide and 13 number 1 singles in the U.S, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson's music influenced pop culture as we know it today. Both his music and his moves were often emulated, but no one could really hold their own with the King of Pop until now. With Michael Jackson The Experience, anyone can dance like Michael to legendary hits such as Beat It and Billie Jean while mastering the moves he made famous in iconic environments inspired by his most popular music videos and stage performances. see more...

Benita R.
Denver
I actually have this game for a Nintendo Wii but I love this game. I think it's really cool how when you pick a song it shows the album cover and the dance moves are similar to the actual music video for a specific song. My family and I play this all the time and really recommend getting this even if it's just for you or your family/friends. And the plus side of this is that the price is very inexpensive.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
Alright I know this isn't a popular game or anything but its totally fun for parties. I'd play it at my parties with friends and families and its just so fun to sing and dance to MJ's classics. It's a great party game like Just Dance or the likes! You do have to have a kinect though
Jasmine M.
This game was a great concept but not executed very will with the Xbox 360. The controls were full of glitches. Other than that the songs and the dance moves were great. I wouldn't recommend for the xbox 360 but i would recommend for the Wii Version.
Angelita Y.
Gamer Expert Level 1
By far the best dancing game ever !! Even my one year old likes to get up and try to dance along I actually use this game for like dance workouts love the graphics i would recommend this to anyone who likes the dancing games
Stephanie M.
Laredo Texas
Love this game I just wish they added more songs that I love instead of the basic ones I always hear. Over all a very fun game makes me wish Michael was alive again his music was so good.
Kayleigh K.
Bethlehem, PA
This is a game that's fun for the whole family. dancing is a great way to burn calories and have fun doing it. I love dancing to all the songs and feeling like I had a great work out.