Michael Jackson The Experience Video Game
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "I play this with my daughter and it's so much fun and when we do the thriller song I can choose to be a zombie if I want which I usually do" in 24 reviews
- "This game has good songs from michael, however i don't neccessarily like the dance moves in the game there no where near/like michael's moves, but it's an ok game to excersize to." in 22 reviews
- "You have to dance and sing like Michael, which is incredibly hard to do, however still a lot of fun and you get a great workout!" in 11 reviews
- "This is a really fun game to play with friends, however I prefer more of the Dance Central type of game with more than one genre of music. " in 8 reviews
- "It was definitely entertaining to watch him play and great to sing along to, but I like the Just Dance games a little better." in 7 reviews
It's also a pretty good workout too, I remember after doing some of the dances for like an hour some of my muscles were pretty sore.
So if you want a good workout and want to have fun while doing it, then you should try this game.
The only issue I had with the game is that sometimes my motion sensor bar wasn't picking up my wii remote, so it would say that I wasn't doing some of the moves even though I actually was.
Other than that this game is fantastic.
Wii: LOVED-LOVED-LOVED this version. It is nothing by dancing and all you do is hold the Wii remote. Granted, the Wii remote isn't necessarily the most precise but it definitely makes the game more fun.
Xbox: I bought this game thinking that it would be like the Wii version - DANCING. It is not a dancing game - it is a performing game. This means you not only dance sometimes but you also sing. I was very disappointed with the game play for a Xbox. All I wanted to do is dance.
I will be selling the Xbox version and just playing the Wii version
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos