Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3

by PS3

Get ready to rock your body to decades of iconic tracks by the King of Pop! This unique interactive experience will have you hitting all the moves as if you've danced right into Michael's shoes. No artist in history has commanded the stage like Michael Jackson. With more than 800 million albums sold worldwide and 13 #1 singles in the US, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson's music influenced pop culture as we know it today. Both his music and his moves were often emulated, but no one could really hold their own with the King of Pop-until now.

Who's the best at this game in your family?
Start your review of Michael Jackson The Experience PS3-Move by PS3!
How would you rate this product?
I love the Michael Jackson game because it kept me and my family active. It was fun for family night.
This is one of our family's favorite games. We love learning the dance moves. It's fun for all ages.
Vicco, KY
We were not impressed by this game may have played it one or two times then everyone was tired of it
Tucson, AZ
I love this game! I love all Michael jack sons songs ! Super fun to play with your family and friends
Michael Jackson the experience is awesome!! If you are a Michael Jackson fan you will have a blast.
I've never played any of the game options that the snap gave me, nor do I want to play any of them.
Houston, Tx
I recommend playing this when you have family over because if you play by yourself it get boring.
My friend bought this game and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, definitely a good game.
Charleroi, PA
Micheal Jackson the experience on play station three is a good work out game for the whole family
Phoenix, AZ
This game is fun because it has all the Michel Jackson song on it and you dance just like him.